Big Thanks Guys

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
twotone61

Big Thanks Guys

Post by twotone61 »

Big thanks to vanilla.coffee & TopGun for supplying me with club pass. :P

The whole event was the nutz shame I didnt get to meet a few of ya.

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Big Thanks Guys

Post by rhon »

What a great day! superb turnout yet again! MrRhon's was the only mk1 on the stand ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Kirsty we need back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Topic author
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

excellent time! thanx all.
Rhon, lewis was walking away and i forgot his name so shouted ... "MR RHON!!" haha he turned around and said "lewis" :lol: :oops:

rhon

Post by rhon »

HAHA he's gonna adopt that name from now on......... say's he's bringing captain scarlet with him next time! ( if he thinks I'm dressin up in lycra he can forget it! :lol:)
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

madmat
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13

Post by madmat »

hehehe great time was had by all!!! was great to put some faces to names just a shame I didnt get to meet everyone but there was sooooo much going on!!! Can't wait to see some of the pictures of saturday night was a top laugh :lol: Well I'm gonna head of to bed am absolutely knackered (got suitably lost whilst arguing with the sat nav and only just made it back watching the fuel light flashing at me :? ) Oh and did anybody find out what the accident was that held everyone up getting out?

rhon

Post by rhon »

Not heard anything, just hope those involved were ok :)

Topic author
twotone61

Post by twotone61 »

I heard that someone had put their Celica in a ditch just outside on entrance road to the pod.

rhon

Post by rhon »

:eek:

Topic author
mr-S

Post by mr-S »

antonylj1975 wrote:Big thanks to vanilla.coffee & TopGun for supplying me with club pass. :P
Cant say it any better myself! Cheers guys for sorting my pass out aswell :th:

The pod once again proved to be an excellent day out, and it was nice to see a great selection of MR2's, and owners, from our club attending :D

The only down side for me about the whole day, was the incompetance of the traffic marshalls on the way in, (no pass and your parking in the dirt until you have one!!! :x ) and on the way out (giving priority to everyone parked on the grass camping sites, and showing no real interest in keeping the 'actual' road through, flowing!!!!!) Left the OC' stand at about 3.15, and i didnt get out until 4.40!!!! :roll:
Soz for the little rant there folks! :wink:

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

No problem mate glad everyone enjoyed it a s much as me,and a big thanks to the Travel Lodge for giving me a room for Free,never mind Gaz it might be you next time :D

Topic author
twotone61

Post by twotone61 »

I parked up again after 30 mins waiting to get out and what joy when they decided to do an unscheduled jet car run for one last time at about 5:30

:eek: AWESOME :eek:

Topic author
twotone61

Post by twotone61 »

On the way in there was a guy taking photos of people coming in. I checked the stand where the photos were but the girl said any who turned up late will have to wait for them to be published on the net.

Wot a plonker, I forgot to ask what web site it was.

Anybody? its not santa pod site.

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

topgun wrote:No problem mate glad everyone enjoyed it a s much as me,and a big thanks to the Travel Lodge for giving me a room for Free,never mind Gaz it might be you next time :D
Quite you go stand in the corner for being so jammy :twisted: :wink: :lol:

rhon

Post by rhon »

antonylj1975 wrote:On the way in there was a guy taking photos of people coming in. I checked the stand where the photos were but the girl said any who turned up late will have to wait for them to be published on the net.

what a plonker, I forgot to ask what web site it was.

Anybody? its not santa pod site.

should be on there but they only had a couple of pics that were taken on the saturday when I looked

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”