Just finished

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Just finished

Post by topgun »

Well i just got my car finished in the nic of time for Santa Pod,got the TURD into the garage and starts raining cats and dogs,had load of thunder storms aswell. lets hope the weather improves for tomorrow,don't fancy camping if its going to be like this,there again i can allways borrow Lucy from G5 to keep me company lol.

TheRoadWarrior
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

JUST FINISHED

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

Perhaps the retired members should give some thought to those people THAT HAVE TO WORK and will be cleaning our cars this evening when it'll probably be pishing it down!!

:-D

Topic author
topgun

Re: JUST FINISHED

Post by topgun »

TheRoadWarrior wrote:Perhaps the retired members should give some thought to those people THAT HAVE TO WORK and will be cleaning our cars this evening when it'll probably be pishing it down!!

:-D
Retired i wish,well maybe semi retired :rofl:

lukieboy

JUST FINISHED

Post by lukieboy »

Glad to hear its sorted mick!!!

DMCPaul

Post by DMCPaul »

Think yourselves lucky after my MOT episode I don't get the car back untill 2:00pm tomorrow :shock:

Paul

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

lukieboy wrote:Glad to hear its sorted mick!!!
Rev 4 is still in the bodyshop he has promised it will be ready for next Weds,we will wait and see . :D

lukieboy

Just finished

Post by lukieboy »

Oh right...
I thought it was that one that was done!!! :oops:

J6BTH

Just finished

Post by J6BTH »

Just getting mine cleaned up ready for tomorrow, if only i had a garage, its living under a plastic sheet at the mo, every time the rain stops i uncover abit more an get out the polish. Working tonight and in morning so cant set off down there till 1 o clock, so should be there by 4 o clock just in time for a bbq an a few beers.
Red Arrow No. 43

Jinja

Just finished

Post by Jinja »

Mine was all done on thursday...phew. Packed it all up ready for tomorrow today....Lets av it :th:

Gaz!

Re: Just finished

Post by Gaz! »

Mines not been cleaned since Beulie, but its been under cover since then. See you gents tommorow, dont be late.

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

Gaz! wrote:Mines not been cleaned since Beulie, but its been under cover since then. See you gents tommorow, dont be late.
don't be late thats unreall comiong from you mate :rofl: :wink:

G5

Just finished

Post by G5 »

just been out polishing mine!!! luckily we had no rain at all!!!! even though mick 20 mins away had loads. sods law says its going to chuck it down here in the morning though and make it all dirty. oh well!! i know its clean underneath. lol

See you all tommorow!
Cosmos Blue 1999 N/A T-bar. Mongoose exhaust, de-cat, Apexi induction with G5 bungs, 17" OZ record wheels with Falken 452's and 20mm spacers. Red Dot Grooved disks. Gorgeous kenwood 7035 double din screen with Kenwood TV Tuner, kenwood music keg hard drive, kenwood rear view camera. Race spec short shifter.

Topic author
topgun

Just finished

Post by topgun »

Yeah don't be late lol

TheRoadWarrior

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

topgun wrote:Yeah don't be late lol
Wonder who will be arriving at spitfire last?? Hurmm.. Mick?!

Mine is washed, half claybar-d. In the morning i gotta pack the car, finish clay and then slap some wax on.

Went to Tescos superstore earlier.. spent ages walking around looking for a disposeabe bbq, find the manager lady walking around.

"Excuse me do you have any disp. BBQs?"

"Sorry sir we dont sell them."

"You dont sell them??"

"No"

"Right ok, what about freezer packs"

"No, we dont sell those either"

'king fantastic. Thanks a lot Tescos...

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”