Jap Show Finale 07 chat.

steve-mr2onlymag
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Jap Show chat.

Post by steve-mr2onlymag »

Yes Bev's if you read the back of your Pod tickets, in the small print there are strict regulations that say runs down the strip after midnight must be whilst wearing pants only... its for health and safety reasons :rofl:

www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide - MSN: stevebishop73@hotmail.com

nipnosis

Post by nipnosis »

steve-mr2onlymag wrote:Yes Bev's if you read the back of your Pod tickets, in the small print there are strict regulations that say runs down the strip after midnight must be whilst wearing pants only... its for health and safety reasons :rofl:
I feel this is going to be turning into a regular event at the pod, the OC barely dressed 1/4 mile lmao

nick

Topic author
oddshoes
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Jap Show chat.

Post by oddshoes »

One week on and it seems like it was a age ago, I thought I would post up and say that I had a real great time (even with two fractarurd ribs as I found out on Tuesday).
I was gald to of met some of the new members and caught up with some OLDER members lol..... and got to know them that bit better.
Either way you are a good bunch and I look am really loooking forward to seeing you all again at events next year, I wont even blame you for running away from me lol........
It is just a shame I have to wait till you next year

High light of Jap Show Finale for me was waking up in the 2 and not being able to get out of it and having to ask though the passange side window
"Hello, not being funny but can some some help me out of ny car, I locked in"

Dave
Current - modified 265bhp PFL MR-S in Gulf Livery

Previous - Rev1 turbo, Rev3 turbo, Rev5, Rev3 V6, PFL Roadster

bevs1

Post by bevs1 »

Howlin_Mad wrote:Run it any way you like hun :hug:

:wink:

HM
Piggy back please HM :hug: :th: xxx

Hehe, Steve, I really must learn to read the small print!! Although I'm not sure whether me running a topless 1/4 mile would be very safe or healthy. :rofl:
*runs off for a ciggy* cough. xxx

doeboy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

Jap Show chat.

Post by doeboy »

Although I'm not sure whether me running a topless 1/4 mile would be very safe or healthy.
mmmmmmmmmmm

now that something i would give good money to see!!

lol

steve
made in japan perfected in england! .......................... you can't put a price on perfection!
check the herts, beds and bucks meet
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewto ... 07266.html

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

steve-mr2onlymag wrote:do you honestly think we'd be capable of poledancing after running the 1/4 mile in our pants Bev! lol :rofl:
Yeah!!! OC QM in pants!! :) Itll be a kadak moment. :th:

bevs1

Post by bevs1 »

Yeah!!!! Gaz it up for it!! :th: :th: :th: :D xxx

Return to “Japshow Archive”