JAPSHOW Finale

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

nipnosis

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by nipnosis »

lol yeah I haven't recieved them yet but I will have them there on the day and as long as your on VC's list when he's got it all sorted you can have one :)

nick

nipnosis

Re: JAPSHOW Finale

Post by nipnosis »

PeteJ wrote:Why not resurrect the famous Rotherthorpe Services pre meet!

Located on the M1 at J15A Southbound. It's perfect for anyone coming from the North or South and is only 15mins from Santa Pod.

We've had some awesome convoys over the years from there and it'll make stand pass distribution a breeze.
Also this sounds like a plan pete :) anyone else up for this ?????

nick

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 20
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jeff »

nipnosis wrote:lol yeah I haven't recieved them yet but I will have them there on the day and as long as your on VC's list when he's got it all sorted you can have one :)

nick
posted first class yesterday
Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

nipnosis

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by nipnosis »

Yeah takes an extra day sometimes to get through the on base mail system, really annoys me sometimes but I gotta live with it :)

nick

nipnosis

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by nipnosis »

Well i recieved the stand passes today so it's me that will be distributing these to people when you get here.

Pete j suggested meeting at the services on J15a on the M1 before hand and convoying to the pod, anyone else thinking of doing this ???????????????????????

cheers nick

SIFU

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by SIFU »

Definately coming on the Sunday now so just bought 2 tickets. :th:

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

nipnosis wrote:Well i recieved the stand passes today so it's me that will be distributing these to people when you get here.

Pete j suggested meeting at the services on J15a on the M1 before hand and convoying to the pod, anyone else thinking of doing this ???????????????????????

cheers nick
would be up for this need to know what time to meet etc.

steve-mr2onlymag
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by steve-mr2onlymag »

I may well be up for this meet too, is j15a north or south, id be coming down from stoke?
www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide - MSN: stevebishop73@hotmail.com

pinto

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by pinto »

is it to late to get tickets and stand pass
thanks colin

dannyboy123

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by dannyboy123 »

Arite lads and girls im goin jap show but u all seem 2 be meetin at this spitfire rounabout i ent gota clue where that is and apparently its well out my way did u have to pay a fee for avin a stand and would it be alrite for me to tag along ill pay what eva the extra is for coming on ur stand no problem. "alrite if i tag along????????????

dannyboy123

JAPSHOW Finale

Post by dannyboy123 »

Sorri i js got in didnt read rest of the post, think im abit late hope to see u all there ne ways look out for the yellow mr2 tubby plz on its own js me n a mate :)

PeteJ
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PeteJ »

steve-mr2onlymag wrote:I may well be up for this meet too, is j15a north or south, id be coming down from stoke?
We would meet in the Southbound Service area. Anyone using the northbound carriageway can exit at 15a and then by-pass the northbound service area by looping around and passing under the motorway to gain access to the Southbound service area... very handy indeed :th:
Porsche 987 Boxster S 3.4 flat 6. Dyno 298 bhp 260 lbft.
CLICKY FOR BIG PICCY!
CLICKY For MR2

JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

pinto wrote:is it to late to get tickets and stand pass
thanks colin
Bump :)

I'd like to know too :cool:

Topic author
vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

JohnnyC wrote:
pinto wrote:is it to late to get tickets and stand pass
thanks colin
Bump :)

I'd like to know too :cool:
You could all try reading the very first post in this thread.... the one at the start of page 1.

Hope that helps.
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”