Jap Show Pics

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Jap Show Pics

Post by Howlin_Mad »

What a mint weekend!

Started off on the friday at UltraViol / Rev1GirlieMonsters for a meet with Pure, Stevieskydive and Smitty1977. Went to bed far too late and getting up at 5:30 on a saturday is not my idea of fun! Mind, 7 MR2's starting up at 6:15 - probably not the neighbours idea of fun either :-o:

Met Nipnosis, Tallboy and another chequered yellow 2 at Junction 15a to dish out the stand passes.

Managed to find a great spot to setup 'Gazebo Village' whilst Nick and Justin tried to re-wire Matt's entire loom. Went off to watch cars and got some beers and they were still working on it!!

Now at this point in the evening, everyone was getting a little tipsy. They happened to have a fun fair very close to the OC campsite and Dodgems whilst drunk is the most hilarious event ever - until you wake up the next day!!!! Big respect to Mr Lightning Justin who scooped up Lezz's glasses when they came off after a head on collision :cool:

They also had an upside down ride that some of the members decided to go on - and some that were dragged on:

Stevie looked a little pale after that ride and seemed to drop his keys in a nearby bin as he was looking at the bottom of that thing for ages lol

Gaz got in a fight with a punchbag and a local chav, then announced he had just run up the strip in his boxers. His accomplice was taken by surprise by the security guard and lost his wallet - and subsequently returned to him next morning via an announcement over the tannoy - wasn't it Keith? :oops:

Gaz was very well behaved all weekend and not drunk at all.

The morning after :sad:

Terry Grant was there performing his stunt show - the man is pretty good!!!

Note who is driving the blue car:

Some ugly old git....

Pretty good turn out in the end - i counted 29 cars on the stand after we managed to shift the skyline owners club - was a bit of a squeeze though and most clubs could have done with stands twice the size.

Shahid's 10.6 second car

Tony's real TRD from IMOC

Good to see some drifting action - never seen them before and you really get to see how much on the limit they drive the cars. And good to see the odd prang too!

ImageImage

Had to get one of the ladies in :yh:

:yh: :yh: :yh: :eeek: WOW :th: :th: :th: OMG!!!!!

That's for Shams :razz:

...and the Jet Car - i'll post up a vid later i took from the stalls behind it :shock:

Was one quick car and almost broke into the 5 seconds :th:

Top weekend, Top people, Top cars. Couldn't ask for better company - roll on next year.

:yh:

HM

MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

MattRoss1313

Jap Show Pics

Post by MattRoss1313 »

awesome pics HM - looking forward to the video of the jet car :)

Missed you this time mate, I was informed you flaked out early sunday becuase of the "light" drinking session saturday night??

SIFU

Jap Show Pics

Post by SIFU »

Only came on the Sunday and for those that couldn't make it then
you missed a really good time but there is always next year. Didn't see you Kieren.....were you hiding?!

Oh, and Matt, sorry my TomTom messed up on the motorway (it
was the TomTom...honest :) )

Topic author
Howlin_Mad

Re: Jap Show Pics

Post by Howlin_Mad »

MattRoss1313 wrote:awesome pics HM - looking forward to the video of the jet car :)

Missed you this time mate, I was informed you flaked out early sunday becuase of the "light" drinking session saturday night??
I only had the 3 beers on the saturday :oops:

:roflmao:

Topic author
Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

SIFU wrote:Only came on the Sunday and for those that couldn't make it then
you missed a really good time but there is always next year. Didn't see you Kieren.....were you hiding?!

Oh, and Matt, sorry my TomTom messed up on the motorway (it
Saw you briefly when you pulled up Chris but i was dragged off to get some food and watch the eliminator rounds. Glad you made it though :cool:

HM

MattRoss1313

Post by MattRoss1313 »

SIFU wrote: Oh, and Matt, sorry my TomTom messed up on the motorway (it
yea yea :wink:

SIFU

Post by SIFU »

MattRoss1313 wrote:
SIFU wrote: Oh, and Matt, sorry my TomTom messed up on the motorway (it
yea yea :wink:
Honest!! :D

4 times it took me the wrong way :angrymod:

lukieboy

Jap Show Pics

Post by lukieboy »

Fantastic pics and a quality weekend :th:

MattRoss1313

Jap Show Pics

Post by MattRoss1313 »

Alright then mate, I'll believe you - after all, you provided the Red Bull for the long ass drive :D

UltraViolet

Jap Show Pics

Post by UltraViolet »

wicked pics especially one of some old git.... great camera person did look a tad odd me filming the mens toilets.............

UV

SIFU

Post by SIFU »

UltraViolet wrote:wicked pics especially one of some old git.... great camera person did look a tad odd me filming the mens toilets.............

UV
EH :shock:

Something I missed...mens toilets?? :-o:

UltraViolet

Post by UltraViolet »

SIFU wrote:
UltraViolet wrote:wicked pics especially one of some old git.... great camera person did look a tad odd me filming the mens toilets.............

UV
EH :shock:

Something I missed...mens toilets?? :-o:

HM has a weak bladder its an old age thing....thought it was about time for him to be sniped so the only time he left his precious cam was when he needed use of 2 arms and unfortunately for me ( looking like im desperate for a bloke )stood outside waiting to snipe him much to the disgust of everyone walking by......Nick and lezz stood at a distance just holding their hands on there heads saying do u know what that looks like......lol

HM - you should post the whole sequence god u pulled some funny faces....

UV

SIFU

Post by SIFU »

Got ya :wink:

Topic author
Howlin_Mad

Jap Show Pics

Post by Howlin_Mad »

It's not an old age thing thank you!

It's a 1664 thing - and waaaaaay to much of it the previous night thing!

HM

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”