Rev 5 Turbo Alloy Wheel Help

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Rev 5 Turbo Alloy Wheel Help

Post by spanky »

Bri_001 wrote:Hi, thanks for the help and redirecting my post . Priced the rev 3 .. wheels today from toyota (Belfast) , £1200 all in :laughing , toyota never surprise me anymore. Like the look of the tsw wheels , u lot have some nice mr2s .

You never said you were from good old Norn Iron :th:

There might be some of the other members here that have a set of wheels available./ I have the standard ones on mine (as you already know). I also have a set of 17" 5 spokes and GWrinkle ( the other Ireland reg rep) has a set of 18" that he currently doesn't use - don't know if they are for sale though.

I know a guy in Dublin who is selling a set of rev3's that had snow tyres on them - would have been handy recently :D he was looking about €100 for the set. (EDIT: add doesn't say they need refurbed - was thinking of another ad)

Dont forget to check out our events section (links in my sig below). We are heading out for a few pints soon, in Belfast, it would be good to meet you :cheers:

PM me if you want any more info on the wheels and we can meet up if needs be :th:

Topic author
rwilson_ie

Post by rwilson_ie »

I'm the lad Spanky was taking about :)

I've my Rev3 alloys and tyres (two rear tyres are snow tyres) - the lot for only €100 :)

Even if you bought them for a few months to see if you like them, you could prob still sell them on and make a profit !

http://www.mr2.ie/index.php/mr2-forum/6 ... es-reduced

P.S. I am just down in Dublin

Topic author
Bri_001

Post by Bri_001 »

Thanks guys, yes im from Bangor . Good to see other people from Norn Ireland on here. Where do you all hide i havnt seen an mr2 on the road in ages :) , but now ive just said that i'll see loads. Will get some pics up shortly and will have a think about the wheels , some are too rich for me , i'm one of those poor owners :laughing ,will prob go with standard anyway thanks for the help and im sure i'll get chattin to some of you later.

spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by spanky »

Bri_001 wrote:Thanks guys, yes im from Bangor . Good to see other people from Norn Ireland on here. Where do you all hide i havnt seen an mr2 on the road in ages :) , but now ive just said that i'll see loads. Will get some pics up shortly and will have a think about the wheels , some are too rich for me , i'm one of those poor owners :laughing ,will prob go with standard anyway thanks for the help and im sure i'll get chattin to some of you later.

Some of us hide the cars away for the winter :D

Hope to see you around soon :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”