set of wheels and tyes wanted

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
smallie

set of wheels and tyes wanted

Post by smallie »

recently smashed up one of my alloys and very hard to find replacment anyone know of a cheap set of wheels and legal tyes i could by for mk2 any size considered that fits thank you

Topic author
rgeddes313

Re: set of wheels and tyes wanted

Post by rgeddes313 »

i have a set of rev 3 mr2 alloys sat in my shed, they have been sat for about 2 years, so need a good clean and tyre check,

Topic author
smallie

Post by smallie »

how much mate and any chance of pics how far from norfolk are you?

Topic author
rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

i live in spalding, about 1 hour and a half away from ya, will take a pic tomorrow, they were not spotless but as far as i can remember they may have a few slight kerb marks, just not sure on condition of tyres. £50 would be enough for me as i have no use for them

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”