What are these wheels?

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
wmguk

What are these wheels?

Post by wmguk »

Hi Guys,

I saw this picture, and LOVE these wheels - are these genuine MR2 wheels, does anyone know what they are.

This is my cars colour and I need to get the paintwork brought back up really shiny etc, then replace my front sidelights to match these, then the wheels... I love this car!
toyota_mr2_91_8B6_08.jpg
toyota_mr2_91_8B6_08.jpg (32.58 KiB) Viewed 89 times

Topic author
rossandrews2009

Re: What are these wheels?

Post by rossandrews2009 »

there similar to these by team dynamics
Attachments
1761.jpg
1761.jpg (65.21 KiB) Viewed 77 times

Topic author
jonofd3

Post by jonofd3 »

The look like a set of work rims.... possibly the VS in chrome?!

dansrev2turbo
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Post by dansrev2turbo »

not work wheels. they would be more than likely be staggered if they were.
these are sunk in at the back with the same dish as the front.

Topic author
jonofd3

Post by jonofd3 »

Correct, just looked atthe VS XX's and the spoke face is flat, but they don't have to be staggerd & they are only staggerd if you order diff widths ;) pluss you can have the same width with a different offset which allows you to keep the same dish, but fill the arches.

dansrev2turbo
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Post by dansrev2turbo »

thats why i said 'more than likely staggered' if they are work rims..

if someone is going to go to the expense of fitting work rims to their 2 i doubt they would go for poor offsets, you catch me?

i know the dish is not always different on a staggered set up depending on wheel, its generally either that or the angle of the spokes, however. on the work vs xx the dish IS the aspect that changes.
you can have the same width with a different offset which allows you to keep the same dish, but fill the arches.
^makes no sense, sorry but it doesn't.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”