wheel spacers

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
James94

wheel spacers

Post by James94 »

hey guys,
I have just bought some 15mm hubcentric spacers for the front of my mr2.

The question I have is will the origional studs from the hub hit my wheel as they are the bolt on type spacers ?

If so can I cut the studs down so they dont hit the wheel or is there another way around this ?

Thanks

James

Topic author
baileydom

Re: wheel spacers

Post by baileydom »

Do you have aftermarket rims? Do they have wells in the back to allow the overlong studs to sit inside the back face of the rims?

Topic author
James94

Post by James94 »

yeah they are aftermarket enkei wheels :)

i shall have to check when i get home, i shall update on here as soon as i have a had a look

James

Topic author
James94

Post by James94 »

I have just checked and I believe they do have the wells so the studs will sit in them :) thanks for the help much appreciated buddy

Topic author
baileydom

Post by baileydom »

Good result. No worries.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”