Centre Nut/Cap?

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Suds95

Centre Nut/Cap?

Post by Suds95 »

Hi guys :)

I've been trying to source the centre caps for the alloys on my 2,
However I cant find them anywhere :( they're the wheels in this photo,
Which i believe to be Rays Volk Racing CV Europe.

Any suggestions?

Attachments
IMG_20150615_103114718.jpg

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Centre Nut/Cap?

Post by TonyleFrog »

Suds95 wrote:Which i believe to be Rays Volk Racing CV Europe.
Correct
Suds95 wrote:Any suggestions?
They are long discontinued. Your chances of finding any genuine caps being offered separately are slim to non-existent. Your only chance is dedicated trawling of e-bay and forums plus a ginormous dose of luck.

You might have a infinitesimally better chance of finding a different style of cap (e.g.from a GR-C wheel) but I don't know whether they are interchangeable

The usual reason that style of Rays wheel from that era have the centre caps missing are people replacing the specific Rays lug nuts with longer tuner ones. When those are used the rings and caps won't fit and they end up getting discarded or lost.
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”