Rev2 UK and import

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Rev2 UK and import

Post by jimi »

If it's alloy you'll be lucky to get it off in one piece.

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Topic author
Gizmo_101

Post by Gizmo_101 »

WD40 + very thin screw driver and it came off !!! Result :) thanks guys, just gotta sort the tracking out next :) any tips for that one?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

stuMR2lee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by stuMR2lee »

Well done:-)

I do my own 4 wheel alignment with a trackace laser gauge and fishing line. Proven very accurate for me. I don't have camber or caster adjustment.

However if you don't have this equipment or time to learn you really need 4-wheel laser alignment at a reputable facility. Hunter equipment or the like.

Difficulties usually involve rusted track rods.

Topic author
Gizmo_101

Post by Gizmo_101 »

Ok then I'll ask the local garages haha it's something I've never done so I most definitely don't have those sorts of tool that you described but thanks for the advice anyway, maybe I'll invest one day and see how it goes :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”