Arch Rolling Gloucester Ish Area ?

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Tinker2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 3

Arch Rolling Gloucester Ish Area ?

Post by Tinker2 »

Anyone know of somewhere that does arch rolling in the Gloucester ish area ?

The car is tucked up for winter and was hoping that Arch Enemy would come out and roll the rears ready for May but I am out of their area, I would need to take the car to them.

Was hoping someone might know of a company closer to me that they have used.....?

A lot of people have used Arch Enemy on here so if I can't find anyone decent close to home will tax it in May and take the car to them.

1990 Rev1 GLimited T-Bar Black = Gone but not forgotten
1998 Rev5 N/A Cosmos Blue = Sold
1995 Rev3 GT-S T-Bar Goodwood Green =

sk8gom
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Arch Rolling Gloucester Ish Area ?

Post by sk8gom »

Arch Enemy Came and did mine in gloucester a few years ago, the guy that came normally did the Oxford area and just charged me an extra £20 or so for the extra travel. Worth asking :D

Topic author
Tinker2

Post by Tinker2 »

Long time no see, nice to know your still around :D

I called Arch Enemy before I posted this and they said they no longer do this area. The only way they would do it is if I took the car closer to them. I can't find anyone else so looks like that's what I will have to do.

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

I plan to DIY it... not uber high on my todo list though. I've got an roller here though if you want to try it.

Topic author
Tinker2

Post by Tinker2 »

Bless thanks for the offer Shinn but I wouldn't know where to start in doing it myself.

For the sake of £100 ish quid I thought it would be easier to give it to someone who knows what they are doing.

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Post by vinp182 »

I think it's just a case of warming the area up with a heat gun to prevent the paint from cracking and just taking your time with the roller :th:
Cars suck donkey balls

sk8gom

Post by sk8gom »

Tinker2 wrote:Long time no see, nice to know your still around :D

I called Arch Enemy before I posted this and they said they no longer do this area. The only way they would do it is if I took the car closer to them. I can't find anyone else so looks like that's what I will have to do.
I still lurk on here now and every now and then, and I'm hoping to get along to more meets this year :D.

Shame they don't do this area anymore as the guy that came and did mine did a great job.

I can't imagion DIYing it should be too hard as its a relativly straight forward job if your just after a roll.
I needed a roll and pull, so like you I felt more comforable paying someone to save me messing it up. There's bound to be other places that could do it for you, have you tried any bodyshops?

Topic author
Tinker2

Post by Tinker2 »

Sounds stupid but I hadn't thought of asking a body shop, are there any you have used in our area ?

The show at Combe in may is Japday & not Japfest this year, you should come along as its one of the few times we get to drool over that lovely car of yours :D

sk8gom

Post by sk8gom »

Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for a bodyshop sorry, but I will ask around :th:.

I'm definitely up for japday so I'll go put my name down on the sign up thread as I missed japfest last year thanks to two of my friends inconsideratly getting married on the same day.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”