Please help! grinding from the wheel

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
SamBenbow

Please help! grinding from the wheel

Post by SamBenbow »

Ok so driving home after work in my rev4 and I hear some grinding from the wheel. I carefully drive home and get out and have a look and all 5 of the spokes of my rear driver's side wheels have completely sheared! Like the hub of the wheel is loose from the barrel! :shocked: seriously dodged a bullet, don't know how it made it home! So now in in desperate need of a standard 15 inch 5x114.3 et45 wheel as I'm supposed to be drive to bath in it on Monday! :rofl: just wondering if anyone in the south Wales area can help me out or point me in someone's direction Please?
Thanks all!
Last edited by jeff on 28/10/17 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added some detail to title

pbmr2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Please help! grinding from the wheel

Post by pbmr2 »

There was someone in Devon selling a full set for cheap.
"Time is the true wealth, spend it well."

Rev4 T-bar gen4 swap
Rev4 Moonroof 3sge daily

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Please help! grinding from the wheel

Post by jimi »

There's a set of Rev4 wheels in the Classifieds for free, collection from Bristol
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ads/all-ads/ad/w ... ,1371.html
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”