Recent Wheel Refurb

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
gadge

Recent Wheel Refurb

Post by gadge »

As per the title ... Just in case any North East members are looking for wheel refurbishment .. I've just had my wheels refurbished in Black Chrome Colour by WheelRight Alloy Wheel Refurbishment in Washington Tyne & Wear www.wheelright-awr.com and what a fantastic job they have done and fantastic customer service. Pictures are on their website in the cutomer's cars section (Red SW20)

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Recent Wheel Refurb

Post by peteV6R5 »

price for comparison
(seen the pictures on website) :th:
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

Topic author
gadge

Re: Recent Wheel Refurb

Post by gadge »

Upto and including 17” wheels powder coated in any one colour of your choice is £60 per wheel, 18” & 19” is £65 per wheel (chrome effect colours and candy colours are an extra £5 per wheel).

That’s a full dip, strip wheel worked and re powder coated, new valves fitted, tyres re fitted and wheels re balanced.

I’ve had many wheels refurbished in the past but not to this standards of work and customer care.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”