Wheel Decals?

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.

Topic author
Steve
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17
MR2's Owned: 2

Wheel Decals?

Post by Steve »

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a company that can re-make wheel decals or know of anywhere that sells them on this side of the world?

I've finally had the old tyres taken off my Tom's C7R's today and will eventually get them refurbed. They've been holding the shed roof up for the last 10 years.. :laughing

I'll lose the cool decals when i get the lips re-polished "TOM's C7R - complete footwork from real motor sports field - TOM's tune this is the genuine sports - elegance" :th:

I've only found one place that sells them, i'm waiting to see if they will ship to the UK or not.

I might even get my mr2 back on the road at some point in the future, I barely ever see MR2's out on the road these days.. :sad:

Thanks
Steve

Synz
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Wheel Decals?

Post by Synz »

I think these days if you have the dimensions and good quality pictures pretty much any sticker company should be able to make them.

I’ve used a company called Signs and Designs (Castleford) before, just submit what I want with dimensions and they so the rest.
- MR2 Rev5 2.0 GTi TBar 2008 - 2011
- MR2 Rev5 2.0 GTi TBar 2020 - Present
- MR2 Rev3 Turbo GT-S Donor car (RIP)
www.instagram.com/fuel_toyota
My Project thread

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”