Recommended Business's / garages in the South Wales Area

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MattRoss1313

Recommended Business's / garages in the South Wales Area

Post by MattRoss1313 »

Seen this idea in a few regions now, if anyone uses or knows of any good businesses or workshops and would like to give them a thumbs up please post up here. If you have had a good deal on parts or had some work done etc. Post up who, where and any contact information. More importantly if they do and OC discount. Lets spread the saving to more of our local members.

Matt :D
Last edited by MattRoss1313 on 17/05/09 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
AdamMac

Re: Recommended Business's / garages in the South Wales Area

Post by AdamMac »

Indigo GT

Based in Merthyr Tydfil. Anthony and Rob are great boys. Very reasonable prices. Main agent for Apexi, Rota, Rays/Volk/Gramlight, HKS, Blitz, Tein etc. Also do mechanical work.

And

Over-Boost

Based in Pontydulais, just outside Swansea. Big range of products. Great deals on audio equipment especially. Also does fitting.

Topic author
robd

Post by robd »

Good idea Matt :th:

LDS Motor Factors in Barry have been good for me, good prices & helpful guys. There website is being re-done so have put their contact details below.

37, Main St,
Barry,
South Glamorgan
CF63 2HJ
Tel: 01446 736010 :)

Topic author
robd

Post by robd »

ETB in Barry were good to me the other day. For £20 they took 4 tyres off my old wheels, 4 tyres off the new wheels & threw them away(they were wrecked)....then put the tyres off the old wheels onto the new wheels, balanced them & fitted them to the car!!

Thought this was pretty cheap...especially as everywhere else I phoned was £10-15 per wheel plus balancing!!

Their details are...

ETB Exhausts Tyres & Batteries
New Cardiff Rd,
Cadoxton,
Barry,
South Glamorgan
CF63 2QW
Tel: 01446 733167 :)

scott64
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by scott64 »

jeff watts body repairs
brynmenyn ind est
bridgend
01656 724466

a top body repair and car sprayer and a very nice bloke he has done work on a few of my cars now and i have never once been dissapionted with the quality of his repairs or spraying :D

Topic author
robd

Post by robd »

GotBoost Performance Tuning
http://www.gotboost.co.uk/

Craig at GotBoost is a top bloke, he's located on the Llandow Industrial estate & I've used him for his rolling road power runs/tuning. Good prices & flexible availability. Seems like the man to go to for ECU stuff locally.

:)

Topic author
richard_p88

Post by richard_p88 »

Anyone know of anywher in Barry i get a clutch changed at a reasonable cost and fairly quickly?

I pass a B.E.T.S clutch centre on the way to work everyday, but a bit skeptical in case it's just another useless 'fast fit' type place. However the time without my car needs to kept to a minimum as i still need it to get to and from work everyday.

It's not desparate just yet, and i'm sure it'll get me back to teesside if needs be.

cheers :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”