cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
pashy

cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Post by pashy »

hi everyone, pashy here in cardiff, i`m starting the fortnightly meets back up in cardiff, everyone is welcome, we are meeting up at ikea carpark for this one, 8.00pm on thursday night, as one of the boys has pointed out it dont sound that good meeting in a carpark, :laughing :facepalm: so depending on the turn out the next one we`ll start meeting up at a pub or something, depends what we all wanna do. :th: hope to see you their guys :cool1:
Last edited by pashy on 19/06/12 12:13, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
frootloops

Re: all invited to fortnightly meets in cardiff, s.wales

Post by frootloops »

Any more info on this?

Chris69
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by Chris69 »

Good to see the south wales meets starting back up. Been very quiet of late.
I visit home from time to time so will give a heads up if i can come along.

sent from my foot to your "censored"!
There is no "it cant be done" only "I cant do it!"

(OO==\°/==OO)

Topic author
A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

i can wait to get started when and where

simpson_eh
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by simpson_eh »

cool just in time to get my baby out of the garage
forged 5sgte, gt3076r , decat ,ngk leads,ebc,hks filter,link g4+,charge cooled,4 paddle clutch, chromolgy flywheel,acl race bearings,cometic headgasket, arp bolts all over,id1050 injectors, hks cams and gears

Topic author
pashy

ikea meet 7th june

Post by pashy »

hi everyone its pashy here, thanks for the interest guys, the first meet is going to be as follows. meet up at ikea carpark down at the bay (as before) thursday night 8.00pm on 7th june, and every fortnightly after that. :D i`m looking forward to meeting some fresh faces and aving a blast through the tunnels again before we all go for a spin. :th: with the interest i`ve had, it should be a good turn out. :th:

Topic author
pashy

Re: cardiff ikea meet 7th june

Post by pashy »

hi all, just to remind you all of our meet down at ikea, (the bay) on thursday 8.00pm 7th june.
hope to see you all their, :) at the mo i`m waiting on a front offside strut to get to me, (i know i`m cutting it a bit fine, but what else can you do with this stupid queens bank holl) if it comes tomorrow i can fit it on in the night. hopefully i should be their, ;) if worst case, is anyone passing near pentwyn on route through to ikea where i can jump abourd for the meet. :notworthy: i dont want to miss the first one, cheers all :th:

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

my offside strutt got here today, its on the tubby :yahoo: got to take her down for a retest mot 2mo, should pass and if she does i`ll see you all at ikea tomorrow night at 8.00pm :cool1:

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

good news, my tubby`s past the mot, see you all their tonight guys. got done by the skin of my teeth.

Topic author
pashy

Re: cardiff fortnightly meet 21th june

Post by pashy »

what happened guys???? i know the weather was against us tonight, i was their after getting the tubby through a mot so i could meet all the new faces and catch up with a few old mates. such a good response to get the meets started again, but no one turned up?????? no one posted, oh sorry cant turn up due to other engagements, i posted up on the oc, you`ll find it in the wales section, NOT HARD to find it considering we all live in wales. :D much respect to the only person who contacted me to say he could`nt make it tonight, :th:
next meet will be on the 21th june at ikea underground carpark at the bay near asda at 8.00pm thursday. if i dont get any response for that date then the welsh meets are going downhill?? nothing more i can do guys. :facepalm: i`ll stop posting the meets up after that. ONE good thing came out of tonight, that being i could stretch the tubby`s legs, after being sorn since december, plus the work i had to do to get the mot, she was awesome on the open roads, well worth the work i`ve done.
hope to here of you welsh guys soon???????? :rolleyes:

Topic author
hat 004

Post by hat 004 »

Sorry should have been there went to get the car out of the garage only to find I had a puncture and I didn't fancy running with the spacesaver on in that weather. Can't be there on the 21st June as I will be in Holland. Assuming that there will be a meet the following fortnight I will make every effort to get there.

Topic author
A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

sorry i didnt make it mate. was getting ready to come down but couldnt start.flat battery.so will be there on the 21st for sure

Topic author
pashy

Re: cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Post by pashy »

hi guys, their will be another meet on thursday 8.00pm, 21st june at ikea (the bay) under cover carpark, :th:

alanwheeldon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 1

cardiff ikea meet 7th june

Post by alanwheeldon »

Hi Pashy, I hope you get a good response, I don't live in Wales but from what I can gather the south Wales lot are crying out for a monthly meet but nothing ever happens now :-(

Perhaps a pub location would be a better idea, the sound of an Ikea car park may be putting a few people off (sorry to say sounds a bit chavy)

You guys have the best roads so get out there and use them :-)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”