cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
toughmat

Re: cardiff ikea meet 7th june

Post by toughmat »

im duying to meet up. ill be there if its still on

Topic author
pashy

Re: cardiff ikea meet 7th june

Post by pashy »

hia mate, put it like that i see what you mean, ha ha. see what turn out i get on thursday and then i`ll try another location, see what happens then. cheers for that dude.

Topic author
toughmat

Re: cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Post by toughmat »

is this still on?? if so how many are you expecting to turn up

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

hia toughmat, yes the meet on thursday is still on, however i dont know how many is going to turn up this time, the last meet 2 weeks ago know one turned up except myself,(i had a good feed back of everyone?????) so your guess is as good as mine. :) i`ll be their at 8.00pm. if this meet is a success then the next meets we`ll start meeting at a more desirable meeting point, pub etc.... any ideas welcome. :th:

Topic author
toughmat

Post by toughmat »

cool. i will be there. Do u normallly meet at the front of the store or rear???

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

at the front under cover, as you drive into the carpark i`ll be on the right in a red tubby.

Topic author
A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

cant make it this week sorry still having battery problems, hope it all goes well

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

hi guys, the weather is crap no text speak, just been out down the shops, not good, :laughing sideways a bit. is anyone going to turn up tonight due to the weather, if know one wants to theirs allways another date when we have a bit of sunshine??????

Topic author
toughmat

Post by toughmat »

ill b there

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

cool, i`ll see you down their mate :th: and maybe a few others, hope we get a break from the rain.

Topic author
toughmat

Post by toughmat »

just leaving

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

A4uaw wrote:cant make it this week sorry still having battery problems, hope it all goes well
sorry to here that dude, hope to catch you on the next one :th:

IanH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by IanH »

I'm actually in Cardiff today, and even brought in my red beastie with the intention of popping along to the meet.....

..... but still in work. Things are apparently "overrunning slightly".. going to be here a while too. :(

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

hi guys, nice to meet a few new faces, ianh, gutted you could`nt make it tonight, due to the crappy weather we did`nt do much. the tubby started taking me sideways on the exit out of ikea, :laughing in second. very nice cars though, should have a pic up soon, as for the next meet, we were talking (depending on weather) about if its going to be sunny, we were thinking meeting up at a carvary at cardiff gate, well its just a few ideas at mo, be checking the forcast nearer the day so i`ll post up soon with details, any other ideas are welcome. nice one guys :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”