Quite a few mr2s spotted south wales! caerphilly

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
skoolboyerror

Quite a few mr2s spotted south wales! caerphilly

Post by skoolboyerror »

Hey everyone,
Just found this section in the forums and sad reading about the lack of meets etc in south wales.
Im not suggesting a meet at the moment then it be dissapointing however i suggest we do a "spotted" style post here of any mr2s you see and then hopefully those people are on here and get in touch and get to know eachother.
My name is Simon and I have a j reg na white t bar mk2 with 5 spoke alloys and live in the caerphilly area.
I have recently seen a nice standard mk2 rev 1 white t bar in tesco caerphilly and also regularly see a female driver in a red rev 2/3 with plate m4 two when i go back and forth work in Barry.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”