Quite a few mr2s spotted south wales! caerphilly

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
skoolboyerror

Quite a few mr2s spotted south wales! caerphilly

Post by skoolboyerror »

Hey everyone,
Just found this section in the forums and sad reading about the lack of meets etc in south wales.
Im not suggesting a meet at the moment then it be dissapointing however i suggest we do a "spotted" style post here of any mr2s you see and then hopefully those people are on here and get in touch and get to know eachother.
My name is Simon and I have a j reg na white t bar mk2 with 5 spoke alloys and live in the caerphilly area.
I have recently seen a nice standard mk2 rev 1 white t bar in tesco caerphilly and also regularly see a female driver in a red rev 2/3 with plate m4 two when i go back and forth work in Barry.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”