Anything still going on in South Wales?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
tdo1992

Anything still going on in South Wales?

Post by tdo1992 »

Hey guys,

Are there still any meets in South wales?

Topic author
TD0620G

Re: Anything still going on in South Wales?

Post by TD0620G »

If you know of anything please let me know too! All I ever see are Honda meets :( Ive seen a few Tubs in Swansea (well x2). Nothing like where I used to live near Brighton where there were quite a few Jap meets. Nothing down here at all!!! Met a dude the other day with a REV2...first one Ive had a chat with for 3 years hahaha! Considering we have the Black Mountains just up the road I'm surprised there arent many runs tbh?? Where are you based?

simpson_eh
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Anything still going on in South Wales?

Post by simpson_eh »

a few were tried after matt left as regional rep but not a great responce :( was a shame because some of those runs were great fun
forged 5sgte, gt3076r , decat ,ngk leads,ebc,hks filter,link g4+,charge cooled,4 paddle clutch, chromolgy flywheel,acl race bearings,cometic headgasket, arp bolts all over,id1050 injectors, hks cams and gears

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”