Japfest 2018 OC IMOC And TwoBrutal Collaboration

May - Castle Coombe Circuit
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Japfest 2018 OC IMOC And TwoBrutal Collaboration

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Hi All at the OC, hope you are well!

Japfest 2018 dates have been announced, Silverstone is the 6th May 2018 so a thread has been started over on IMOC and TB to start the ball rolling getting names down.

A little early and I know we have Christmas and New Year to get out of the way but the more names we add the bigger and better we can make this event!

I am not sure who is the current event organiser on your side, but if you could please liaise with me via PM and we can swap details of numbers of people coming from the OC and add it all together with TB/IMOC over the next few months leading up to the show.

Japfest still have us down for one stand between the 3 clubs which has been working well. The password and joining instructions will be the same again for us all so we won`t be a split group.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Dan (IMOC Events)

SonicSW20
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Japfest 2018 OC IMOC And TwoBrutal Collaboration

Post by SonicSW20 »

I'll take this one again Dan, will pick it up proper in the new year :)
Rev5 Sonic Shadow

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest”