Prior Notice of Wales Run 2! 22/23rd August 2009!

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

pablojones

Re: Prior Notice of Wales Run 2! 22/23rd August 2009!

Post by pablojones »

How angry do I look in that piccy???

Cheers Ste :D

pablojones

Post by pablojones »

Thanks (again!) to Rhon and Lewis for the amayonazin hospitality over the weekend. Much appreciated, thanks guys you deserve a big :clapping:

Trouble

Post by Trouble »

:rofl: cheers steve lol... mental note to my self stay off the wine when theres cameras around ... Thanks to Rhon and my girlfriend for helping me back to the tent and colin for helping me have a wee ! i was so drunk :blush: lol... Any way thanks to every one for a great weekend and cheers to rhon and lewis for all the food ,tea and tv ... cant wait for the next one now .. Heres some pics... enjoy :th:
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image

cheers Dan :th: :cheeky:

pablojones

Post by pablojones »

Oh aye, thanks to Ivan and Ian for letting me have a quick blat in their Tubby and V6. I can see now why people 'trade up' from an NA to one or the other.

....now, anyone know if Rogue will take a kid in px for a V6 conversion????

Mr_Wedge
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Mr_Wedge »

All that sliding about and the only pictures of my car is when it broke down! :laughing

It turns out a low fuel level was the problem, it must have been sloshing to the back of the tank when I was sliding about.

That was that sorted out, now I've got to work out why my front wheels point outwards to such a noticeable amount? strange thing is, it still drives in a straight line???

But has managed to right both front tyres off! (Brand new in April).

Hey humm, more money!
3.0 V6 3vz-fe
Built by Rogue Motorsport.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow »

http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo17 ... =slideshow

my pics lnked away to keep thread short

Well it was my first go at this meet, and we had great time :th:

wished i had taken to the sand and played :D

well i got see a load of new faces so next time there will be a next time
i will not be the unknown guest :D

so many thanks to Rhon and all :clapping: :clapping: .... and put us on yer list for next one :th:

mk2mattw

Post by mk2mattw »

Huge thanks to Rhon! :th: ALL be it that i cud only make it on the Sunday it was a great eventfull day for me, and the inevitable happened-i got lost!hehe Really enjoyed it and met some great people BRING ON THE NEXT ONE!

IanH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by IanH »

Yup, thanks Rhon - another cracking weekend! ...although on the way home down the coast road I was followed by an unmarked silver volvo for a while, which a little later flew past me with all its lights flashing. I was being a good boy though. :whistling:

I found some photo's earlier of the first time I went on this run - and it was 5 years ago now. Wow. :o

I think the next one is booked up already!

Xeno
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Xeno »

Nice to see you all briefly, sorry I couldn't stay. Will deffo be there all weekend in May though :)
Ferrari 360 Spider
Audi A8
ex MR2 Turbo

colsmr2

Post by colsmr2 »

great weekend Rhon, :th: well done to you both, but dont expect the washing up to be done all the time lol, :no: good run back with Tom, good job i like the smell of chips LOL cya :clapping:

Topic author
rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

I'm back!

Just wanted to say 'Thankyou' to everyone who made this another successful weekend. First time I've been able to have a look at the pictures!

Thankyou to Alex, for making it down in the blue beastie ......... think you hold the record for travelling the furthest distance and back in a day! Don't think the grin disappeared off Colin's face all weekend :laughing1:
DSCF0026.JPG
and YES............. our mk1 did make it :yahoo:
DSCF0023.JPG

As for Dan............ the only other person I can think of that had legs that worked in the same way as Dan's is Billy Conolly....... soooooooooooooooooo funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ian and Jen, glad you both made it back safely!

Good to see some new faces too! Arvin & Anne and Shadeh - you're all on the list for May next year :th:
DSCF0028.JPG
DSCF0031.JPG
Thanks for the help with the washing up Colin... at least the water was in the sink this time! (for those that weren't at the run in May.... the tap came off in my hand totally and sprayed most of the kitchen!)

And just in case you fancy seeing whats over the hills........... we walked the coastal path into Aberystywyth, but if you're nervous of heights, like me......... then be prepared to scream for the first hour and walk with only one eye open! 5.5 hours later...... and totally knackered we reached the pub!
5055e.jpg
Lastly, a MASSIVE THANKYOUto everyone who donated into the Macmillan fund and raised £110

well done you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”