South Wales 28th June meet pics

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
robd

South Wales 28th June meet pics

Post by robd »

Took some pics at the South Wales meet on 28th June, litte late but thought I would upload them. Taken on mob so not the best but we had a good turnout & the sound of us all going through the bute town tunnels was AWESOME! :D
Enjoy

Ian's V6 MK2
Check out that rimmidge!!
Simpson_eh's newly kitted up Mk2 Turbo...we like :)
Owen's MK1 SC..yayyy another Mk1 that's fast. :th:
Paff's Mk1 V6...need I say more! :D
My Mk1...still a work in progress!! :)
Matt's lovely & shiny MK2 :th:

taffytbar
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 27
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: South Wales 28th June meet pics

Post by taffytbar »

Great pics Rob. Shame I could not make that one. Slightly better turnout than last Sunday but it was a great run. You should have stuck with me though and not worried about hitting sheep lol :rofl:
It's good to be home :hug:

Topic author
robd

Re: South Wales 28th June meet pics

Post by robd »

lol..those sheep were more suicidal than around here!! Didn't really wanna go home with something else to fix & a sheep embedded in my bonnet!! That long road we did with the crazy sheep was good tho...maybe once I've got my new brakes on me car I won't be so paranoid about going into the back of people & can keep my foot down! :th:

Hey....at least there were no horses this time!!! :rofl:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”