Pembs county car run

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
jonofd3

Pembs county car run

Post by jonofd3 »

Not sure how many of you guys know about this event? basicaly it is similar to the London - Brighton run but held on the fantastic driving roads of pembrokeshire... 80 mile trip through twisting A roads!! realy good day out & the veriaty of vehicles there is amaising!!! about 600 cars enterd this year & the event is growing every year!!!

Anyway, here are a few snaps from the day:

The rest of the pics are here:
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/ ... 0run/2009/

taffytbar
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 27
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Pembs county car run

Post by taffytbar »

Dude, I wish I had known about this before it happened!!! :sad:

Any news on Motorstock???
It's good to be home :hug:

Topic author
jonofd3

Re: Pembs county car run

Post by jonofd3 »

Yea mate... we have had to postpone it untill next season due to traders & clubs not getting back to me! Sent out 40 emails & followed up with a phone call to local car companies & parts outlets & I had 2 responces!! 1 apolagising that they couldn't make it due to another show they were atending on the Saturday and another confirming they would support it! but as you can see, this wouldn't make for a good show!!

Next year we are going to start fresh with only car clubs atending, a small auto test and invites to traders to come along to take a look with the intention of getting them at the next show!

Jono

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”