Boxhill Jap Meet DSLR Photos

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.

Tallboy
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: Boxhill Jap Meet DSLR Photos

Post by Tallboy »

wicked pics guys!

just out off interest how do you get the effect on the pics? the darkening towards the edges... looks well mint :th:

MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO Reborn!!...... Now in Mikes hands getting boosted!

Topic author
Olly

Post by Olly »

Tallboy wrote:wicked pics guys!

just out off interest how do you get the effect on the pics? the darkening towards the edges... looks well mint :th:
Cheers. I've got some more pics to upload that I was sent... when I get round to it.

The darkening effect is done by repeating the picture but much darker, then blending the two images (layers) together in a certain way so that the darker image only appears around the edge.

Topic author
D4XNY

Post by D4XNY »

Some very good pics there, and looked like a good meet, always been a fan of Boxhill, my only whinge is why hold it on Easter Sunday? Thats the only reason why i, and maybe others never made it due to family commitments (i never had my name down by the way!)

Would of loved to have brought the Z along otherwise, and agree in general, those who put their names down, often dont show, but, alas, it is still the start of the season, and this seems to be the best weekend (weatherwise) we have had in a long time, which means people are more likely to get the polish out, and show off their efforts! So maybe better turnouts at future events.....

Topic author
Olly

Post by Olly »

D4XNY wrote:my only whinge is why hold it on Easter Sunday?
Blame me for that. Last year I organised it the same day as an Ace Cafe meet. This year I made an effort not to make it clash with any other meets. However, I forgot to notice the Easter Sunday and the Grand Prix issues :blush:

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”