ACE CAFE 7/8/2010 pics

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

JayZ

Re: ACE CAFE 7/8/2010 pics

Post by JayZ »

Torero wrote: I got to meet Dave [Oddshoes] who really made us welcome, Topgun who is a really nice guy with an amazing TRD widebody MK2 and Mikey [JayZ] who not only had us pi**ing ourselves laughing but by the end of the night had even offered to lend me a set of 18" Wolfraces for a week to see if I liked them instead of my stock 15s.

John - R plate Cosmos Blue Rev 5
Hey John, it was good to meet yourself and everyone else too, excellent night :th:
Someone must have overheard our chat about the Alloys because I got a text the following am and they were sold, so sadly I cant lend them as offered now. They are getting picked up Friday.

I had a nightmare journey home after my ignition died whilst driving on the mororway and never made it home till 4am sadly. Thankfully it was just the Dizzy actually loosing its bolts that caused the problem, so all sorted in the daylight. I didn't want to post what happened up till now because I felt it would have being a downer on an excellent event at the Ace cafe :D

Torero
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: ACE CAFE 7/8/2010 pics

Post by Torero »

Not a problem Mikey, the gesture itself was the important thing and very much appreciated. :th:

I knew they wouldn't last long when you offered all 4 wheels and tyres delivered for £30 [ :laughing I hope the buyer reads the forum :laughing ]

Sorry to hear about the drive home but an easy fix. Look forward to catching up with you again.

Gr1NcH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

ACE CAFE 7/8/2010 pics

Post by Gr1NcH »

Is there going to be an Ace Cafe meet this year.

Would be great to meet up there again. Hopefully more sun this year

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”