MR2 owners near dublin!

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

MR2 owners near dublin!

Post by lbeddowscbr »

Hey boys and girls.

me and a few mates are coming to dublin for the easter bank holiday weekend!
who fancies showing us around and showing us a good night out..... or two...... or three??? :D

spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: MR2 owners near dublin!

Post by spanky »

I'm sorry you didn't get a response to your post. We have members all over Ireland but there are a few in Dublin.

Unfortunately, I'm about 100 miles away from dub so not much use to you. I'll see if I can rustle up some responses from the guys .....

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Post by lbeddowscbr »

no worries mate, thanks for the reply.
Were gona have a great time anyway just thought it would be nice to meet some of the irish mr2 clan!
gona be a typical tourist and do the guiness store house, jamesons distillery and prety much anything to do with food and alcohol :D

spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by spanky »

Def recommend them all.

Temple bar is a good spot to give you variety of bars, restaurants etc but it is the most expensive part of the town.

There will be some decent online guides of other things to do in Dub.

I dropped a PM round all the Irish members asking them to respond to your thread, but they must be all out enjoying the sunshine we are getting here at the minute :)

SlipSlide
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 4

Post by SlipSlide »

Enjoy the stay in Dublin, I am to far away and bridled with kiddies to get a night of drinking in Dublin especially with the highland drive coming up.
1995 JDM Anniversary Mrk II, 2000 2ZZ track hack, 1991 ST185RC. etc.

"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Post by lbeddowscbr »

spanky wrote:
I dropped a PM round all the Irish members asking them to respond to your thread, but they must be all out enjoying the sunshine we are getting here at the minute :)
:th: cheers for that bud, very good of ya.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Northern/Southern ireland”