Ideas for 2014 runs please!

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
3913mark

Ideas for 2014 runs please!

Post by 3913mark »

Please input your suggestions for runs this year. :confused1: And have a merry Christmas (or Seasons Greetings)!

ricky2
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Ideas for 2014 runs please!

Post by ricky2 »

Will give you a ring in the new year Mark and Bump

Topic author
GWrinkle

Post by GWrinkle »

Are you back in a Two Mark? I plan to take part in all the runs I can this year

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Topic author
sykesMr2

Post by sykesMr2 »

Go to the iom and drive you car how it should be on the worlds greatest race course

Topic author
3913mark

Post by 3913mark »

GWrinkle wrote:Are you back in a Two Mark? I plan to take part in all the runs I can this year

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Eh, afraid not. Now got a 1994 Celica GT and 1998 Impreza STI. Blame the arrival of a baba for the cars with four seats! :blink:

Topic author
wenguin

Post by wenguin »

Hello folks. I'm a new 2 owner, and I live in Belfast. Are there any more informal meets held? The boys on the.. Irish MR2 site.. go to a coffee and cars weekly thing I think, is there anything like that up here?

Basically, I've a few knocks, rattles and whistles in my car, and as this is the only 2 I have ever used, no idea what is causing it, and what is to be expected.

If not I'll try and get to the May event.

ricky2
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by ricky2 »

wenguin wrote:Hello folks. I'm a new 2 owner, and I live in Belfast. Are there any more informal meets held? The boys on the.. Irish MR2 site.. go to a coffee and cars weekly thing I think, is there anything like that up here?

Basically, I've a few knocks, rattles and whistles in my car, and as this is the only 2 I have ever used, no idea what is causing it, and what is to be expected.

If not I'll try and get to the May event.
Hi and welcome to the site the cars and coffee in Dublin is a long drive to sit in a carpark for an hour other car clubs have weekly meeting's I have strong work commitments and cant go I'll try and organise a run once a month.
I'm going to the Highland run in April so the first one is May.
If you need some advice just ask always happy to help :-)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Northern/Southern ireland”