Where in Ireland are you?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
GWrinkle

Post by GWrinkle »

Nice Two there 3193mark. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Hope you can make our meet in on 7th September.

Ive had all sizes of wheels and you can't beat the 16" for handling and performance (less weight and decent depth in the profile)

Enjoy :)

Topic author
3913mark

Re: Where in Ireland are you?

Post by 3913mark »

Probably won't make it as I fly to Southampton that evening. If it was the Saturday..... Any way, I'll keep my eyes open for another meet. Sounds like there's enough in NI for a mini meet. Cruise down/up the Antrim coast or something???

Topic author
belfastchris

Post by belfastchris »

very nice mate :cool: as for the north meet paul from tbdev was saying the date might be sun 14th september now

Topic author
bravo1

Post by bravo1 »

hey mate im from tipperary where are you unfortunatly i wont be going to any meets until i have got my two sorted speedo stopped working on rev one and engine check light came on do you think these could be connected

Joey
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Joey »

If anyone else is after a set of 16" inch rims, i have a set sitting at the house doing nothing that i may sell if the price is right. They're JDM ones, 5 spoke, branded Circular (or something like that) i think they might have actually been made by Rays. I had them re-furbished at a cost of 360 quid a few years ago as the original owner appeared to have used them as a parking aid, so they're in good nick. They were resprayed gun metal grey rather than the original white.

Topic author
GWrinkle

Post by GWrinkle »

Yes you might be interested in this separate meet being arranged by another club and is open to all Japanese cars not just MR2s (TBDevelopments). See the Announcement thread here. Unfortunately only one person has registered any interest in the thread (though I know some of you also use their forum)

daveb19
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by daveb19 »

Hey all. Building a 500bhp run around and have my crappy Black loud Rev 2 for trips to the shops :D PM me/everyone when there's a meet, i've been on imoc for years and recently tb developments and still havent been to a proper MR2 meet. Will let everyone know the next time i'm down in Kirkistown, hopefully have white one built and running.
Talk soon, Dave

Topic author
GWrinkle

Post by GWrinkle »

Welcome dave. There is a meet on the 7th and 14th of September. See the announcement threads for details

Topic author
DaveMR2GT-S

Post by DaveMR2GT-S »

im in kilkenny :tongue:

Topic author
MOG7

Post by MOG7 »

DaveMR2GT-S wrote:im in kilkenny :tongue:

Kilkenny :facepull: I don't like people from Kilkenny but i'll be nice for now :D Uibh Fhaile! Uibh Fhaile! Uibh Fhaile! Uibh Fhaile!

Topic author
MB1380

Post by MB1380 »

Hey guys, im from cork, driving a 93 g-ltd. let me know if theres any events coming up!

SlipSlide
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 4

Post by SlipSlide »

MB1380 wrote:Hey guys, im from cork, driving a 93 g-ltd. let me know if theres any events coming up!
As I said in the other post welcome to the club, I would say the next run will be next year unless somebody wants to organise a run.
1995 JDM Anniversary Mrk II, 2000 2ZZ track hack, 1991 ST185RC. etc.

"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Topic author
Irishrev5

Post by Irishrev5 »

hi everyone. From Dublin. got my 98 turbo during the week after an epic search.

SlipSlide
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 4

Post by SlipSlide »

Welcome again, you probably think I am the only Irish member at this stage.

All the others are shy!!!

Get a thread going showing us you tubby. T

There is a meet on this weekend in Navan if you are interested I can send you some details. Its not for MR2's only though.
1995 JDM Anniversary Mrk II, 2000 2ZZ track hack, 1991 ST185RC. etc.

"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Northern/Southern ireland”