Where in Ireland are you?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Momentum

Re: Where in Ireland are you?

Post by Momentum »

Hi Guys.. Ok i am from Waringstown..
Between Banbridge & Lurgan for those who are not familiar with the area.

Spud.

spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by spanky »

Hey Spud we are practically neighbours.

I was down in your work a few Saturdays's ago (with ricky2) but I don't think you were there. I think all the guys who were there had non vegetable names :th:

Look out for the carib blue tubby with the kicking mad loud stereo. I take a rip through waringstown sometimes. It is on my "need to clear my head with some boost" route :yh:

Topic author
bettyswollocks

Post by bettyswollocks »

Armoy just outside Ballymoney , not on road yet and between work and money could be a couple of months, 1992 Uk Red t-bar with 65,000 on the clock.

Topic author
mnixon

Post by mnixon »

bettyswollocks wrote:Armoy just outside Ballymoney , not on road yet and between work and money could be a couple of months, 1992 Uk Red t-bar with 65,000 on the clock.

Bahahahaha love your username :laughing welcome along, keep your on the events section

Topic author
B_Rooney

Post by B_Rooney »

Newcastle, Co Down!!! new to this club but looking forward to future meets!!! :clapping:

Topic author
alanb

Post by alanb »

Craigavon through the week and Annahilt at weekends! Caribbean Rev 3 N/A

Would like to get to know some of you! I know there is a white one where I work in Craigavon with a Rub Bull sticker on the back window if its anyone from here?

Al

spanky

Post by spanky »

welcome along Alan & Rooney.

Keep an eye on the events section. I will be posting up some events soon once I get dates etc sorted.

We will be having the usual Antrim coast road run and bbq (June probably) and looking at a Dyno day sometime in early April.

Alan I think I may have seen you driving through Moira a couple of times. Gave you a wave sometime last year ... might have been you. I'm Carib Blue as well - best colour for sure.

See yous soon

Topic author
alanb

Post by alanb »

Ive only had mine since 4th Jan this year, so wasn't me! And yea, I love the colour, although mine could do with a bit of a buff!

CorkMR2

Post by CorkMR2 »

Cork most of the time but Wexford a good bit as well. Hoping to make a Northern trip sometime :)

Topic author
c-beattie

Post by c-beattie »

hi everyone, am from belfast, got a silver 1996 t-bar. do any of you go to any other meets during the week?

Topic author
lee-8ballauto

Where in Ireland are you?

Post by lee-8ballauto »

I go to the meet at eastpoint on a wed night sometimes and Bangor on a Sunday lol

Topic author
HayleyD

Post by HayleyD »

Hi to all my Irish brothers and sisters, just joined the site yesterday, I am from Derry.

spanky

Post by spanky »

Howdy Hayley and your lilac MK3 :th:

Get yourself along to the next MR2OC event in August. other things happening to like Straightliners and RMS 10th Anni - all in the events section (click the link in my signature)

See you soon hopefully

Topic author
pete-mr2

Post by pete-mr2 »

oxford island just of the m1 is a popular spot,there's always a club of some sort every other weekend.
yip im in lurgan.
see a mint white mr2 with a lady driver about anyone know her? :cool1:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Northern/Southern ireland”