Newbie!!!

the place to discus in car computers
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Rubber_Chicken

Newbie!!!

Post by Rubber_Chicken »

Having a carputer is something i've ALWAYS wanted to do and feel as though my dvd player for the car is now on the way out :sad: BUT...means it's more reason to upgrade :yh: basically if anyone can set me off in right direction...i understand voombox is the way to go but basically where do i start? I have a screen for starters,does anyone have any tips? Example...Microsoft or Linux...Voombox or another make...Buy already done or Make one yourself?

Any help is extremely greatful :th:

Thanks

Topic author
Rubber_Chicken

Re: Newbie!!!

Post by Rubber_Chicken »

*bump*

Topic author
Gayno

Newbie!!!

Post by Gayno »

Hey bud,

The CarPC section here is relatively quiet. Get over to www.digital-car.co.uk where you'll have all you need to know in a matter of minutes!!

If you're interested, I'm selling my complete system, see the for sale thread here:

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewto ... 12599.html

Adam

Topic author
mr2madiam

Newbie!!!

Post by mr2madiam »

bad link dude

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Carputers”