Mr2 Cavalcade

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
g391wfg

Mr2 Cavalcade

Post by g391wfg »

Hi

I've put together a video of Sunday. I need the accurate description of what the record attempt actually was please.

Numbers and what the record attempts name for the record books is.

Cheers

Video on the vids section later.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Mr2 Cavalcade

Post by topgun »

Record is for the largest parade of Toyota cars,we had 226 cars on track and the current record is held by the Netherlands OC which stands at 162

Topic author
g391wfg

Mr2 Cavalcade

Post by g391wfg »

Thanks Topgun.

I'll use what you told me in the youtube vid description.

Thanks again for the organising.

Topic author
19Luke90

Mr2 Cavalcade

Post by 19Luke90 »

so whats the biggest convoy overall and how big? :D

Topic author
Adam86

Re: Mr2 Cavalcade

Post by Adam86 »

topgun wrote:Record is for the largest parade of Toyota cars,we had 226 cars on track and the current record is held by the Netherlands OC which stands at 162
Out of interest does that mean other models could have being in the convoy and still break the record?

topgun
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Adam86 wrote:
topgun wrote:Record is for the largest parade of Toyota cars,we had 226 cars on track and the current record is held by the Netherlands OC which stands at 162
Out of interest does that mean other models could have being in the convoy and still break the record?
No mate this record was to break the Netherlands record of 162 MR2s in a rolling convoy.

markandlyn
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by markandlyn »

19Luke90 wrote:so whats the biggest convoy overall and how big? :D
I think these might take some beating:

The 2008 World's Largest Truck Convoy was a huge success. Almost 1,700 trucks participated, raising more than US$643,000 for Special Olympics Programs. :shock:

The record for the largest parade of Ferrari cars is 490 and was achieved by Cornes & Company Limited at the Fuji Speedway Circuit, Shizuoka, Japan on 11 May 2008.

The record for the largest parade of Fiat cars is 500 and was organised by Fiat 500 Club Italia between Villanova d’Albenga and Garlenda in Italy on July 9, 2006.

That was just a quick look

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”