**Milton Keynes Xmas meet 28/12/2010**

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
oddshoes
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

**Milton Keynes Xmas meet 28/12/2010**

Post by oddshoes »

Hi All

With the regular Milton Keynes Social meet falling on the Xmas day I thought that I would move it to the Tuesday after being the 28th as this will still be a bank holiday, this will will be the last MK meet of the year and hopefully a chance for you to get away from akk those left overs and a chance to meet with some old and new friends before the turn of the of the year. The pub is a Hungry Horse so the food portions are good and at a reasonable prices too here is the address

South Mimms 1.30pm
Start time 2.30pm

The Broughton Hotel
Broughton Village
Milton Keynes
Bucks
MK10 9AA

I can arrange a convoy from South Mimms for those heading up from the south area and for those coming from the midlands I am sure there will be a convoy coming over

So come on folks get those names down

Dave :D

Current - modified 265bhp PFL MR-S in Gulf Livery

Previous - Rev1 turbo, Rev3 turbo, Rev5, Rev3 V6, PFL Roadster

mrelson101

Re: **Milton Keynes Xmas meet 28/12/2010**

Post by mrelson101 »

Anyone local fancy this can sort a convoy as stated and pop along be abit rude missing a last oc meet of the year!!!!

MrTwoBen

Re: **Milton Keynes Xmas meet 28/12/2010**

Post by MrTwoBen »

I will be there again.think my dad is seeing his parents, but i will probably bring the girlfriend this time.or maybe my dog again. its a toss up.lol

anyone coming from luton area? get in touch.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “East Midlands”