japfest pics :)

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

fishface31a

Re: japfest pics :)

Post by fishface31a »

mr2madben wrote:
d-peg wrote:Image

Anyone know who this is?

He was blitzing just about everything at Lydden a couple of weeks back....? :th:
hi people yep my name is ben and i was at lydden hill blitzing round track (loving it) castle coombe is a verry diffrent track altogeather ...... super super super quick with lots of dodgy corners! lol car is prity much stardard apart from g4 link ecu with 1.2 bar boost and intercooler with hispec brake upgrade( a must for track use realy) also a cat back custom exhaust. pic coming soon of japfest!!!!!!!!
:th: Ello Ben! I was in the scruffy black MR2 at Lydden lol! Kirsty says shes forgiven you now! You were certainly going well at Lydden and looks like you were doing the same at Coombe! I think we could well do with picking your brains about set up! Cars looking good in the pics mate! When you out on track next? Were taking the MR to Brands on June 14th and the Focus to Brands on the 28th! Should have got rid of the "Champiro" ditchfinder rear tyres by then! :th:

fishface31a

Post by fishface31a »

JayZ wrote: I think thats fishface31a , he was on the kent Car club stand, himself and his wife in the Focus ?
:laughing I wish! Bens car is much nicer and better sorted than ours! Hes also a lot faster! We are working on it though! :th:

teamshocknick

Post by teamshocknick »

Some nice, and terrible cars lol :)

iLogik

Post by iLogik »

Where was the smurf?

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest (& 2) pics & vids”