Tue 27 Dec meet?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
3913mark

Tue 27 Dec meet?

Post by 3913mark »

Happy Christmas everyone!

For anyone who wants to get out of the house tomorrow there is a coffee meet at Queen's Road (behind the Odyssey) tomorrow at 1300 (1pm). I'll post up the exact location later. We're actually jumping in on a BMW owners club meet by last minute invitation. They're providing the coffee. When I get around to organising the karting I might make it MR2OC v BMWOC!

Mark

ricky2
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Tue 27 Dec meet?

Post by ricky2 »

I'll do what I can to get there :-)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Topic author
3913mark

Post by 3913mark »

Here is the meet point. Text me on 07883363316 if you can make it. I'm not going on my own!

spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by spanky »

sorry Mark, I only got back from Switzerland last night and read your text this morning (will respond now).

I wont be making it down though, sorry dude

Topic author
3913mark

Post by 3913mark »

Meet is at 2pm today. Its the pay and display car park opposite the Titanic visitors centre. Drive down the road (Queen's Road) that goes behind the Odyssey and you'll see the car park. Will mostly be BMWs.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Northern/Southern ireland”