Japshow 2012 - 16th - 17th June - BOOKING THREAD

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

As promised, here is the Japshow 2012 Booking thread :yh:

Japshow 2012 - Info

1. Ticket Prices
a. Sunday Only Ticket - £12 per ticket
b. Weekend (Camping) Ticket - £20 per ticket
NB - £2 Booking Fee per ticket

2. Tickets are bought through Ticketmaster and printed by the purchaser - Link to tickets
a. Weekend Ticket - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodra ... _medium=TM
b. Sunday Only Ticket - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodra ... &utm_sourc

3. Camping Site opens at 8.00am Saturday

4. Show opens 8.00am Sunday

5. 1/4mile runs
a. On Saturday, 1/4 mile runs are open to all types of vehicle. Cost is £25 for unlimited runs and is paid on the day
b. Sunday 1/4 mile runs are limited to Japanese cars ONLY and are £20 for 4 runs and again, are paid for on the day

6. Stand Passes will be sent direct to me prior to the show once we have confirmed numbers by the 1st June 2012. There is no extension to this cut off date, so all tickets for the MR2OC stand must be purchased and confirmed by this date. In order to get the stand passes to you all, please can you all pm me your addresses to forward them to you in time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please add yourself to this list for your stand pass - Crossed out ones have been sent :th:

1. MR2Jay
2. Kotprakhon
3. Gaz!
4. Iceseth-mr2
5. Tallboy
6. Barry1
7. Tonylefrog
8. Mr2cars
9. Topgun
10. Jimmy1989
11. Howlin_Mad
12. Mini marshall
13. Rover76
14. Djrs_mr2
15. Simon1
16. Les
17. Dolly Russell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms and Conditions - Please Read
1 To qualify for a club stand your club must have a minimum of 10 display vehicles.
2 You can bulk buy as many entry tickets as you wish at the time of booking or at any time after this up until 1 week prior to the
event.
3 You can increase the amount of stand space closer to the time of the event should you need to do so providing people have
purchased advanced tickets and there is space available.
4 A completed booking form and full payment must be received to confirm your Club booking. Places are strictly subject to
availability.
5 Any vehicles without a pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located
within the confines of the allocated stand. Organisers’ will be sent vehicle passes and it is their responsibility to distribute them to
members attending the show.
6 The term “Club Stand” shall refer to the area booked by the Car Club for the sole purpose of displaying Cars, Regalia and
displaying and or selling Car Club Memberships and Car Club Merchandise.
7 No monetary refunds will be given.
8 Santa Pod Raceway, and any staff acting on their behalf, reserves the right to refuse admission to any Car Club members.
9 All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved Club Stand.
10 No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other Car Clubs (and their
staff) or Santa Pod Raceway (and their staff) will be allowed.
11 Food and/or beverages may not be sold from any Club stand under any circumstances.
12 The distribution of leaflets is strictly forbidden. Posters or other promotional material must be distributed within the confines of the
Club Stand area only.
13 Car Clubs are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided.
14 Car Clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their Club Stand. Santa Pod Raceway will not be
responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Car Club members’ property howsoever caused.
15 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE Except for the drag strip of course! Please watch your speed when driving onsite.
There are many people walking around especially young children
16 No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping areas. Any
glass will be confiscated.
17 The water supply and reserves have been vastly improved on site in recent years. Drink it, clean with it but PLEASE don't waste it!
18 Please remember noise from the racing, especially drag cars and exhibition vehicles, including the Jet Car, can be loud. Please
wear ear protection at all times in close proximity of the track, especially children. Ear protection can be purchased from the Santa
Pod Shop and/or the Merchandise Trailer.
19 Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be evicted off the
site immediately.
20 NO OPEN FIRES. Only charcoal barbecues are allowed; open fires of any sort are not permitted. Wood will not be allowed on site
or to be collected from adjoining private land.
21 No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site for any reason.
22 ADVERSE WEATHER TICKET POLICY
In case of certain events being severely affected by adverse weather, please retain your ticket as a credit value may be attributed
to your ticket. Full details on http://www.santapod.co.uk/g_rainoffs.php
23 No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
24 When traveling round the site please keep to the roads and observe the 10mph speed limit at all times.
25 No parking on any roadway - park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking
marshals.
26 No driving around the site after 9PM.
27 No independent sound systems are allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all music should be
switched off at 11PM.
28 Medical assistance can be found at the Medical Centre, located at the bottom of the concrete ramp down the bank.
29 Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must
be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
30 Please bring only essential valuables and do not leave them in tents or on display in cars.
31 Trakbak Racing Limited reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to remove any visitor
from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.
32 Please note and read the racing disclaimer on the rear of your entrance ticket.
33 Never enter restricted areas, even if it looks safe.
34 No stunts, burnouts or donuts in roadways or campsites, any persons found doing so will be evicted off the site immediately.
35 No fireworks or Chinese lanterns.
[/color]
Last edited by MR2Jay on 26/05/12 19:11, edited 2 times in total.

1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Japshow 2012 - 16th - 17th June - BOOKING THREAD

Post by d-peg »

Weekend Ticket purchased .... though unsure if i can make it yet.. :no:
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

To confirm, we buy tickets through the santa pod site, post up and you will send out the club stand pass.

Have to check,as before we have just payed the club.

Kinsy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4

Post by Kinsy »

Got a wedding to go to. Lame!

Topic author
MR2Jay

Post by MR2Jay »

This year there is no option to buy the tickets direct from Santa Pod :no:

They are doing it through Ticketmaster but all the stand passes will be coming to me to send out....

Bit of a nightmare but it's their decision

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Iceseth-MR2

Post by Iceseth-MR2 »

will be buying my weekend ticket on the 27th but I don't think the mrs will like camping as I don't have a tent lol

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?eb33kz

Tallboy
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by Tallboy »

Just trying to book my tickets for tammy and myself im correct in thinking they want an extra £4 booking fee and then £3 postage? If so they are robbing bar stewards!
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO Reborn!!...... Now in Mikes hands getting boosted!

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Tallboy wrote:Just trying to book my tickets for tammy and myself im correct in thinking they want an extra £4 booking fee and then £3 postage? If so they are robbing bar stewards!
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: £2 booking fee per ticket and £3 P&P, so ive gone from a £20 ticket to £25......

It's not as though £20 is good value, the place never changes, they dont put any money back into the venue, the camping are is a quogmire. A hefty rop off.

Jay, can we not just buy our tickets on the gate for £20. Beacuse in previous years I have done this when I didnt buy from the club for £16 as I didnt know if I was going to be able to go or not.

Saving £5, every penny counts.

Topic author
MR2Jay

Post by MR2Jay »

I'll try and find out guys.

It does seem steep.. Santa Pod are trying to cut costs to themselves but it does seem like we are left with a dent in our pockets for the privilege :no:

barry1

Post by barry1 »

buying weekend ticket thursday :th:

Tallboy

Post by Tallboy »

MR2Jay wrote:I'll try and find out guys.

It does seem steep.. Santa Pod are trying to cut costs to themselves but it does seem like we are left with a dent in our pockets for the privilege :no:

Its a bit cheeky of them if you ask me, the numbers going to the shows seem to be falling so they stick the price up!!!

I'll be there but i expect a gold plated dodgem for me to drive when im there lol
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO

Tallboy

Post by Tallboy »

MR2Jay wrote:I'll try and find out guys.

Any news fella?

I'll be booking my ticket soon and just just wondered if they are being as stupid as i think they are putting prices up?
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO

Iceseth-MR2

Post by Iceseth-MR2 »

same as tallboy booking tickets soon just wondering if there is any news

cheers

Tallboy

Post by Tallboy »

Jay?
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”