Any one in hampshire

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MRS 2

Re: Any one in hampshire

Post by MRS 2 »

stuREV3SGTS wrote:
Dolly Russell wrote:Stuart,

Couldnt help but notice where you are located, did you know that there is a car show there 15/07? Im a member of hampshire jap cars & about 25 of us are going in convoy to the show for the day, there is no club stand at the show but we all park up together & show our cars off, you are more than welcome to join us for the day & to join our club

that would be the elvetham heath car show if it is i live just down a sort road from there lol :clapping:
yep thats the one, may see you there

Topic author
stuREV3SGTS

Post by stuREV3SGTS »

Dolly Russell wrote:
stuREV3SGTS wrote:
Dolly Russell wrote:Stuart,

Couldnt help but notice where you are located, did you know that there is a car show there 15/07? Im a member of hampshire jap cars & about 25 of us are going in convoy to the show for the day, there is no club stand at the show but we all park up together & show our cars off, you are more than welcome to join us for the day & to join our club

that would be the elvetham heath car show if it is i live just down a sort road from there lol :clapping:
yep thats the one, may see you there

you will do i have joined up to the hampshire jap club just got to pay the fee and same with this one. ;-) hope the weather is nice on that day should be a good one ... have you been there befor :D

Topic author
MRS 2

Post by MRS 2 »

No I havent, have heard that its a good day with all sorts of cars on show, lets just hope that the weather is good

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Dolly Russell wrote:No I havent, have heard that its a good day with all sorts of cars on show, lets just hope that the weather is good
Would have come to this but my car will be in the body shop for around 3 weeks :crybaby:

Topic author
MRS 2

Post by MRS 2 »

topgun wrote:
Dolly Russell wrote:No I havent, have heard that its a good day with all sorts of cars on show, lets just hope that the weather is good
Would have come to this but my car will be in the body shop for around 3 weeks :crybaby:
What :shocked: I wont be able to dribble over the doors :notworthy:

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Dolly Russell wrote:
topgun wrote:
What :shocked: I wont be able to dribble over the doors :notworthy:
See my other thread got rear ended :sad:

Topic author
MRS 2

Post by MRS 2 »

So sorry, I would be gutted too, hope you get everything sorted soon & keep those lovely doors xx

Topic author
stuREV3SGTS

Post by stuREV3SGTS »

its a good day out for the family and good day to see some really nice cars . my brother on a few years running had his sunshine.co.uk touring cars there but i dont think there be there this year .. ;-)

Topic author
AnThoMan

Post by AnThoMan »

I've been in the Portsmouth area for about a year now :th:

A slight aside.. can anyone recommend a good (and wallet friendly) body shop? I need a little work done on the sills, or at least an expert opinion.. :blush:

Many thanks,
Drew

Topic author
dopey88

Post by dopey88 »

I'm in portsmouth to give us flash if you see me out and about.

Last edited by shinny on 18/06/13 21:48, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed image

Hot-Lemon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 11
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Hot-Lemon »

Cowplain :th:
H-L
Heather
mk2 'Mr Blue the tubby 2' Apoplexi, Black Sillies, exhaust by Idiot, HKS SQ'EAK, Blitz 1942
previous; mk1b white'Mr 2'. mk2 rev1 Yellow N/Exasperated 'Hot-Lemon'
TonyleFrog wrote:Hot-Lemon - the wench with a wrench. ;)

PaulNowak
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PaulNowak »

I spend a bit of time around the Guildford/Aldershot/Basingstoke/Fleet areas. But my 2 tends to be about 200 miles away

Topic author
kev_croombs2

Post by kev_croombs2 »

I'm in Basingstoke......

Topic author
Ricksta

Post by Ricksta »

On the hants/dorset border in ringwood. Mr2 isnt on the road yet though

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South Central”