Those who made it for us - Many thanks

Wicksteed Park - Kettering
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
oddshoes
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Those who made it for us - Many thanks

Post by oddshoes »

So a massive thank you to

MR2OC JAE organizers for all your hard work over how ever long it has taken you to put this together and the members that came, stayed and took part :th: :D :notworthy:

Laura and myself have not long got back I had a great time as always and Laura loved it and will be there again next year hopefully with her 2 again all things going well and said she was very pleased to of met such nice group of people and had a amazing time beacuse of all the members that made her feel welcome by taking the time to talk and getting to know her at the her first JAE and major car show where you camp! Hopefully by the time next years one comes around she will know more people and you will know her too :D

Dave and Laura

Current - modified 265bhp PFL MR-S in Gulf Livery

Previous - Rev1 turbo, Rev3 turbo, Rev5, Rev3 V6, PFL Roadster

dawesy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Those who made it for us - Many thanks

Post by dawesy »

Yep just like to add to that. Although I wasn't on the stand ( although I was next door) the stand looked really good ( as usual).
It was nice to put faces to names as well, thanks for making me feel welcome, although I won't be trying any hot source any time soon :D
Well done on the competition results too, more silver ware to polish.
Thanks again.

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Only echoing what has been said. Thank you to the organisers and everyone who came and made the weekend what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GazRev1Tubby
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Was great to catch up with some really good friends, people that I don't get to see often enough :th:

Unfortunately I had too much on this weekend, to be able to camp - so it was only the day (Saturday) for me :(

Well done to everyone involved in the events, and bringing back yet more trophies for the club :clapping:

And well done to the organisers, for all their efforts in making it what it was :th:

Red, I hope you got home ok, and that your coolant issue is fixed...........and Justin, thanks for jumping in and doing all the work, while I stood there and chin wagged :blush:

Hopefully I'll be able to get the time off next year, and spend more time with you all :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)
The deuce will surely be missed, until the second turbo comes online :th:

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by peteV6R5 »

Gaz! wrote:Only echoing what has been said. Thank you to the organisers and everyone who came and made the weekend what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much else to say really other than +1
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

chris
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by chris »

I'm sure I speak for the whole organising team when I say that no thanks are required... it was all worth it after this weekend, we may have been down on numbers compared to previous years, but the members who came both new and old made this my favourite JAE weekend yet... looking forward to next year already...

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I'm knackered... ;)

andyroo
Regional Rep
Regional Rep
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 15

Post by andyroo »

Best Jae for me too,it's only this good because of the members that attend and whether participating or cheering others,you guys make it for us all.
Andy.
MR2 MK3 Silver 56
Mercedes E220 2016
Lexus IS300H 2014

Smitty1977

Post by Smitty1977 »

GazRev1Tubby wrote: Red, I hope you got home ok, and that your coolant issue is fixed...........and Justin, thanks for jumping in and doing all the work, while I stood there and chin wagged :blush:
No probs Gaz, It wouldn't be a JAE unless I ended up working on someones car :D

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

Good to see you again Dave and finally meet the better half :th:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Howlin_Mad »

chris wrote:I'm sure I speak for the whole organising team when I say that no thanks are required... it was all worth it after this weekend, we may have been down on numbers compared to previous years, but the members who came both new and old made this my favourite JAE weekend yet... looking forward to next year already...

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I'm knackered... ;)
Best JAE by far IMHO, and the thanks ARE required so here's mine :clapping: :clapping:

Top job people :th:

Roll on 2013 to get those trophies put back on a table and then carried back to our marquee :yahoo:

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2012”