Jap show finale

Lezz
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Jap show finale

Post by Lezz »

If the weather is forecast as good then every chance I'll come down for the weekend - pay at the gate and camp over on the Saturday night - but i may have to travel with work (lots on at the moment) - if I am pushed for time then i hope to do the Sunday at the least................... but again depends on weather and work...................

Buying tickets for the Pod in advance is just pain these days and the facilities for overnight are just crap - they need to invest some $$................ might encourage more clubs/cars to make the effort - as noted earlier the attendance seems to have dropped off recently...........

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

Lezz wrote:they need to invest some $$................
What's wrong with ££?

Oh wait, we don't have any left after paying the interest on government debt..... :rolleyes:
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Topic author
topgun
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

rover76 wrote:
Gaz! wrote:You don't pay for a stand at pod, as they have handed over to ticket master there's no way of them knowing who has paid and from what club. In June when Jay sorted it out he told the woman who deals with stands how many of us there were coming and she sent out the passes.

Also you don't have to pay via ticket master. They charge an extra £5 handling fee, just buy on the gate and pay the usual £20 weekend fee.

Or do what I did and just pay £10 for Saturday and stay over. Sshhhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tight buggers these MR2 drivers! :laughing
Lol I will be doing the same Sshhhhhh :laughing

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

Lezz wrote:If the weather is forecast as good then every chance I'll come down for the weekend - pay at the gate and camp over on the Saturday night - but i may have to travel with work (lots on at the moment) - if I am pushed for time then i hope to do the Sunday at the least................... but again depends on weather and work...................

Buying tickets for the Pod in advance is just pain these days and the facilities for overnight are just crap - they need to invest some $$................ might encourage more clubs/cars to make the effort - as noted earlier the attendance seems to have dropped off recently...........
You have to come Lezz if Kiz makes it we can have a Pimms reunion :laughing

mr2big
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6

Post by mr2big »

:) I will be at the show, will come over and say hello :th:

Michael

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Lezz wrote: Buying tickets for the Pod in advance is just pain these days and the facilities for overnight are just crap - they need to invest some $$................ might encourage more clubs/cars to make the effort - as noted earlier the attendance seems to have dropped off recently...........
I've been saying this for years Lezz, the facilities are so poor when the weather is crap it puts people off. All the money they must make charging £20 per person, you would have thought they would put some back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rover76

Post by rover76 »

Djrs_mr2 , (Dave) will also be coming. :th:

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

rover76 wrote:Djrs_mr2 , (Dave) will also be coming. :th:
is he camping as well Mark

rover76

Post by rover76 »

topgun wrote:
Yes. :)

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

rover76 wrote:
topgun wrote:
Yes. :)
I'll add his name to the list :th:

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Lezz wrote:If the weather is forecast as good then every chance I'll come down for the weekend - pay at the gate and camp over on the Saturday night - but i may have to travel with work (lots on at the moment) - if I am pushed for time then i hope to do the Sunday at the least................... but again depends on weather and work...................

Thought you were boycotting it fella. I'll speak to you closer to the weekend about convoy stuff :th:

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

Howlin_Mad wrote:

Thought you were boycotting it fella. I'll speak to you closer to the weekend about convoy stuff :th:

HM
if your coming Kiz don't forget the mad dog,i'll bring the death sauce :laughing

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10

Post by Howlin_Mad »

No more appearences for the Mad Dog. It killed too many people at JAE :laughing

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Topic author
topgun

Post by topgun »

Howlin_Mad wrote:No more appearences for the Mad Dog. It killed too many people at JAE :laughing

HM
thats because ther'e wimps :laughing ;) what about these peanuts you keep tellng me about.

Return to “Japshow Finale Archive”