Wales Run - Late May Bank Holiday 2013

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Wales Run 25/26/27 May 2013

Post by Mrs_smitty »

This is just a small selection of the photos taken,if any-one wants a copy of them all just drop me a PM and I`ll pop them all on a disc for you :th:

New Hubby, New House, New start what more could i want ?

MR TWO 2.0

Post by MR TWO 2.0 »

It was you guys I saw at Borth beach then. I was going to come over and say hello but you left :P

colsmr2

Post by colsmr2 »

Rhon and Lewis thanks for a great weekend
Have sorted the cam recording and as soon as possible will put some selected parts on here

Lewis its thanks to you I am on a diet ( told the wife you said I was a fat G%t lolol

Ian will drop the memory card off to Rhons let you know when its there, many thanks

Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P

Post by Mrs_smitty »

rhon wrote:Great pics... there's a couple that may vanish when you're asleep :laughing h
Rhon, this could end up been a game of cat and mouse, you make them vanish and I then make them reappear plus a few extra I have of you :bleh:

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

MR TWO 2.0 wrote:It was you guys I saw at Borth beach then. I was going to come over and say hello but you left :P
Ah we wondered who it was. Your reg end in KDD i think? You guys didn't stop long enough for us to say hello we saw 2 donuts and a fly past before you vanished in a sand ball :D

You need to contact Sarah or Justin nd yet your oc stickers in :th:

We were there a while , but we were heading back to catch the f1 :th:

Glad you got the clips sorted Colin, think we had every lead bar the one we needed lol
Looking forward to seeing vids of were I was driving is I think I had my eyes shut round some of the route :blush: :rofl:

Sarah/Justin, will have a copy of pics if I can please and I will print some off or the lads who we met and take them round if that's ok with you. Will show them they're on the forum too as their mum n dad said it was ok :th:
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P

Post by Mrs_smitty »

I`ll pop the pics on a disc for you Rhon and get it sent to you :th:

Again thanks for a great weekend, my first Wales run and I have to say it was a blast,thanks to all who came and took part :yahoo:

colsmr2

Post by colsmr2 »

2003 are we going back in time Rhon :blink:

Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P

Post by Mrs_smitty »

colsmr2 wrote: Have sorted the cam recording and as soon as possible will put some selected parts on here
Get the recordings up asap, I`m dying to see what they come out like ( and how many I got caught in doing silly things :facepalm: ) so if there good I can order Smitty a camera for Fathers day :D

Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P

Re: Wales Run - Late May Bank Holiday 2013

Post by Mrs_smitty »

Any luck with the videos yet ?

Post them soon as I`m looking forward to how they came our :D

combitz

Post by combitz »

Big thanks to Rhon and Lewis for their hospitality.... and to all the rest that didn't stone us for not coming in a "2".

Here's my best car shots from the weekend. I filled almost 16GB of shots at the red kite centre so didn't leave a lot left for anything else :shocked:

and one of the lid off single exposure with torch, not too bad for a spur of the moment shot but it works better on front engined mounted cars unless the whole rear lifts up.

:w_tf:
Right click on the images and select view image to see full screen. How to you make them clickable...? :giveup:

MR TWO 2.0

Post by MR TWO 2.0 »

rhon wrote:
MR TWO 2.0 wrote:It was you guys I saw at Borth beach then. I was going to come over and say hello but you left :P
Ah we wondered who it was. Your reg end in KDD i think? You guys didn't stop long enough for us to say hello we saw 2 donuts and a fly past before you vanished in a sand ball :D

You need to contact Sarah or Justin nd yet your oc stickers in :th:

We were there a while , but we were heading back to catch the f1 :th:

Glad you got the clips sorted Colin, think we had every lead bar the one we needed lol
Looking forward to seeing vids of were I was driving is I think I had my eyes shut round some of the route :blush: :rofl:

Sarah/Justin, will have a copy of pics if I can please and I will print some off or the lads who we met and take them round if that's ok with you. Will show them they're on the forum too as their mum n dad said it was ok :th:
Well we all decided it wasn't a very good spot and went on the other side near the icecream van :th:

colsmr2

Post by colsmr2 »

I am slowly putting the video's onto flicker its the down load time that's the problem, as soon as I have done them I will let you know , have half the 26 5 min clips on there at the moment :blink:

colsmr2

Post by colsmr2 »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr2_wales_run/

not sure if this link will work

colsmr2

Post by colsmr2 »

the link worked , have 6 more to put on tomorrow

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”