Temperature sensor to car pc

the place to discus in car computers
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Michael2006

Re: Temperature sensor to car pc

Post by Michael2006 »

"censored" ;) Haven't any experience with Arduino. What 3years, you are very lazy, only the better visual appearance bring me to mount them instant :laughing

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

Michael2006 wrote:"censored" ;) Haven't any experience with Arduino. What 3years, you are very lazy, only the better visual appearance bring me to mount them instant :laughing
There's often something higher up the priority list... recently it's been finding a job, moving across the country, fixing the power steering and fixing my alternator :blush:

Topic author
mrfil13

Post by mrfil13 »

What Thermistors were you using with the Arduino, ive spent a fair amount of time trying to find something with a fast response but not had much luck.

Cheers
Phil

Topic author
mrfil13

Post by mrfil13 »

Actually just found this, TC of 3s, did you find anything faster for a reasonable amount?

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/thermistors/5288558/

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Carputers”