Northwest Members -- Who and Where?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Binnsy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Northwest Members -- Who and Where?

Post by Binnsy »

Binnsy - Rochdale

Been a member on here for years and never seen this thread.

Hoping to bring my special rev 5 to a meet soon - just a few bits to sort on it.

RickMcRick

Post by RickMcRick »

Binnsy wrote:Binnsy - Rochdale

Been a member on here for years and never seen this thread.

Hoping to bring my special rev 5 to a meet soon - just a few bits to sort on it.
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/62/161697.html

Come along, if the cars not ready, come anyway :th:

Dan57

Post by Dan57 »

Dan - Preston/Blackpool

RickMcRick

Post by RickMcRick »

Welcome Dan.

Will we be seeing you at some meets?

Dan57

Post by Dan57 »

RickMcRick wrote:Welcome Dan.

Will we be seeing you at some meets?
Thanks Rick!

Yes, I hope so.

Embarrassingly, if I did, I'd be turning up in a bright yellow Ford Focus (Millennium Edition) rather than an MR2 :) I'd happily come along to meet you all and drool over your MR2s.

Personally I'm after a mk1 once I've got the funds.

Dan57

Post by Dan57 »

Regarding my "cheese on wheels" as one child shouted at me, apparently there's only 615 left in the country so it's almost as rare as your MR2s!

1,000 were made in year 1999/2000 apparently.

Swap? :)

RickMcRick

Post by RickMcRick »

Hi Dan,

A few of the guys have moved on to other cars now, bit still turn up, so you won't be the only out cast in the wrong car ;-)

The next meet will be at the Stag Hotel in Wigan, Wn4 0SD, on Monday 8th Sept, from 19:00 on wards.

Dan57

Post by Dan57 »

RickMcRick wrote:Hi Dan,

A few of the guys have moved on to other cars now, bit still turn up, so you won't be the only out cast in the wrong car ;-)

The next meet will be at the Stag Hotel in Wigan, Wn4 0SD, on Monday 8th Sept, from 19:00 on wards.
Sounds good Rick.

If my wife isn't working I'll be able to make it. I've got 2 kids to look after otherwise.

Do you go in and.have something to eat or do you hang around in the car park?

RickMcRick

Post by RickMcRick »

There's no set format, bit it usually works out like, people turn up, have a chat outside around the cars, go in for some food and/or drink and chat, then back out side for some more chatting around the cars.

AndyT199

Post by AndyT199 »

Hi, Andy here. Own a mk2 10th anniversary edition number 199 in silver... Im from Blackburn...
When and where is the next local meet?

Big_Martin

Post by Big_Martin »

AndyT199 wrote:Hi, Andy here. Own a mk2 10th anniversary edition number 199 in silver... Im from Blackburn...
When and where is the next local meet?
Hi Andy

The next meet is Blackpool on 13th. Usually a good turnout :th:

http://mr2oc.co.uk/ocforum/viewtopic.php?t=162056

mjcropper

Post by mjcropper »

Hi guys, been looking on the forums for a while since getting my car and thought it was about time I introduced myself! I've got a 1990 Mr2 Turbo import (GT4 engined instead of the normal) got it looking spotless the last couple of weeks and defiantly up for meeting a few mr2's! Located on the Wirral. Looking forward to meeting you guys! Mike

RickMcRick

Post by RickMcRick »

Hi, and welcome.

The next meet we're having is the annual Blackpool light run, it's very popular.

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/62/162056.html

Head over to the introduce yourself section and start yourself a thread, the guys will be more than happy to welcome you and show you around.

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/38.html

Beej

Post by Beej »

Names Beej and I'm in Didsbury, Manchester. Usually have BMW's and 200sx's, I've got a tidy little Rev3 G-Limited now. Thought I'd let my NW bros know I'm here, haven't seen any MR2's round Manchester on the way to work. Feel so alone haha

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “North West”