Events Announced ?

10-13 September - Newark Showground

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Mrs_smitty
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Events Announced ?

Post by Mrs_smitty »

Just spotted this in FB, they have announced the comps for the IKO and there loks to be some changes ?
http://www.japcarclub.org/index.php/clu ... mpetitions

Lets hope we get the trophy back this yr, also looks like the events have been moved to the Friday not the Sat as usual ??

New Hubby, New House, New start what more could i want ?

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Events Announced ?

Post by jimi »

It is important you sign up online for the IKO competitions by emailing nigel@japcarclub.org. There is limited space for all events and we allow reserve teams to register before and at the event. Plans do change at the last minute and we advise you visit the admin tent and speak to Steve who will check if any space is left.
T.O.W.
Can anyone enter? The competition is open to all registered car clubs that are exhibiting at JAE.

How many teams can enter? 10 teams total including 2 reserves.

What are the rules? A coin will be tossed by the referee as to which end the team will pull from 1st, this is a best of 3 pulls. After each pull the teams will swap ends.

Are there weight categories?
There is a limited weight category and a heavyweight category. The Limited Weight is for up to eight people made up entirely of women and under 18s only

What is a heavyweight team? This is a team of 8 men and will not be weighed on any scales, not necessary the biggest are the best.
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

Is anyone on top of emailing our entries? I imagine Gaz wouldn't be best pleased if we missed the TOW for example ;)
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

OK, I know Andyroo normally deals with the IKO and I'm pretty sure he'll pick up the reins once his home life settles (get well soon little lady) but I have emailed Nigel in his absence confirming an entry into each event in the IKO.....

I know too well how easy it is for home life to take over understandably so rather than wait, I've made sure we are all entered up :th:

**edit - just made a sign up thread as well. With Gaz in Canada etc, we need to get the numbers all sorted :) **
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2015”