Chat

Moderators: Ripley, toymr2

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Chat

Post by TonyleFrog »

At this point in time we'll probably have finished stuffing our faces in the Harvester at Broxden Junction and will be onto tackling the serious business of quaffing quantities of our favourite tipple. I predict that Ann will be cradling yet another large glass of red while I will be nibbling the ice at the bottom of my orange juice.

I'm going to be a bit busy before then what with the Cotswold Meet and round 1 of the Kent Run season the following weekend. That gives me only 3 days to get T2 fully prepped and ready to rock and roll t'other side of Hadrian's Wall.

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Ripley
Years of MR2 Ownership: 22
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Ripley »

TonyleFrog wrote:At this point in time we'll probably have finished stuffing our faces in the Harvester at Broxden Junction and will be onto tackling the serious business of quaffing quantities of our favourite tipple. I predict that Ann will be cradling yet another large glass of red while I will be nibbling the ice at the bottom of my orange juice.

I'm going to be a bit busy before then what with the Cotswold Meet and round 1 of the Kent Run season the following weekend. That gives me only 3 days to get T2 fully prepped and ready to rock and roll t'other side of Hadrian's Wall.
You got it in one Tony. Can't wait for my hug :hug:

Save the bunnies!

chris
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by chris »

errm, what can I say... unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control, I'm now unable to make this years drive. Therefore there's a deposit that has been paid for the Moorfield, so if anyone wants my space take it and use the deposit towards your drive (if that's an option?)...

...have fun everyone, I'll be back for next year instead hopefully

Ripley

Post by Ripley »

chris wrote:errm, what can I say... unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control, I'm now unable to make this years drive. Therefore there's a deposit that has been paid for the Moorfield, so if anyone wants my space take it and use the deposit towards your drive (if that's an option?)...

...have fun everyone, I'll be back for next year instead hopefully
Hi Chris, I do believe Scott is taking up your offer. I'll be in touch :th:

Save the bunnies!

Ripley

Post by Ripley »

Anyone got a spare seat for some of the Highland Drive. Scott is going to tag along if he can secure the time off work :th:

Save the bunnies!

TonyleFrog

Post by TonyleFrog »

Yes. Jenny won't be using mine this year. :sad:
She returns to the UK on 11th and will be straight into packing up everything for a house move!

Ripley

Post by Ripley »

TonyleFrog wrote:Yes. Jenny won't be using mine this year. :sad:
She returns to the UK on 11th and will be straight into packing up everything for a house move!

Aw, thank Froggie :hug:

Save the bunnies!

Topic author
toymr2

Post by toymr2 »

One week to go, looking forward to seeing you all in Perth :drive1:

Wabbitkilla
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Wabbitkilla »

Well the car is clean inside and out, nicely polished and then returned to the bat cave under its cover ...... just before the snow arrived :w_tf:

So i've a couple of days in the South for work at the beginning of the week :facepalm: ... then back for a day before packing up Satan and heading off to meet you bunch of nutters. :th:
"It's a quiet road - except for the traffic"

Ripley

Post by Ripley »

Wabbitkilla wrote:Well the car is clean inside and out, nicely polished and then returned to the bat cave under its cover ...... just before the snow arrived :w_tf:

So i've a couple of days in the South for work at the beginning of the week :facepalm: ... then back for a day before packing up Satan and heading off to meet you bunch of nutters. :th:
Takes one to know one :bleh:

Save the bunnies!

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by peteV6R5 »

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

no 16 in my sig
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

TonyleFrog

Post by TonyleFrog »

Ripley wrote:
Wabbitkilla wrote:Well the car is clean inside and out, nicely polished and then returned to the bat cave under its cover ...... just before the snow arrived :w_tf:

I'm only going to clean mine inside. The weather is so c**p down here atm that it isn't worth bothering with the exterior as it just get covered in muck again the following day.

The forecast for the Highlands suggests we're not going to enjoy the same superb weather as we did last year. Indeed, IIRC the last time we visited JoG it started to p*** down as we departed and did so for most of that day!

Leaving Durness after lunch

A wet and windy stop at Kylesku
peteV6R5 wrote::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

no 16 in my sig
No Cosmos Blue double act this year... :no:
I'm bereft.
/sniff.

Wabbitkilla
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Post by Wabbitkilla »

Ripley wrote:

Was I complaining? :blink: ;) :rofl:

We had over an inch of snow over Hawes and Ribblehead last night.
All the hills were white around Skipton this morning but we've had a fine sunny day (still ferking freezing) and the snow is gone .... here at least.

I keep checking the weather for Ullapool and i thonk we'll be fine when up there :D
http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/ullapool
"It's a quiet road - except for the traffic"

stewart@boro
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8

Post by stewart@boro »

I too have been thonking that the weather forecast has steadily improved over the last few days for Ullapool at the weekend.

Is a thonk somewhere between a think and a thought :D

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Highland Drive 2016”