Flange bolts

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
timnutt

Flange bolts

Post by timnutt »

The previous owner has left off several nuts and bolts when re-fitting the turbo and cat engine stays. They use M10 and M12, 1.25 pitch flange bolts. About 25-30mm in length. I'll get some on ebay I thought. But the only ones I can find are the £3-4 pound each!! titanium bolts. Lots of other flange bolts, but not 1.25 pitch. And lots of 1.25 pitch bolts, but not flange.

Any ideas of where to get these from?
Thanks
TimN

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Re: Flange bolts

Post by vinp182 »

Toyota
Cars suck donkey balls

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Flange bolts

Post by jimi »

Are you sure they are M10 & M12? seems pretty big especially with a fine 1.25 pitch. M10 is normally 1.5 and M12 is 1.75.
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”