Japfest 2019 - photo / video

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
SonicSW20
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Japfest 2019 - photo / video

Post by SonicSW20 »

Some photos from me:

Rev5 Sonic Shadow

cori.louise
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Japfest 2019 - photo / video

Post by cori.louise »

awesome pictures as always! was a really good show... and thanks for not excluding my non MR2 hiding in the stand

novinno

Re: Japfest 2019 - photo / video

Post by novinno »

As I am unable to attend any shows, runs or meets, photos of events are wonderful to see and greatly appreciated. This particular set are especially good. Thank you.

As time passes, I'm thinking that the 'Factory Look', with maybe a change of wheels, is the way to go. I'm not a purist but believe that the clean lines of all three models is very hard to beat. I also feel that in the long run, maybe not too far away now, the unmolested examples will be those that are most sort after and valuable when the time comes to sell.

That is my genuine feeling. Nevertheless, I've put my tin hat on and retreated behind the sofa ! :bye:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest (& 2) pics & vids”