Double din head units?

This section is for technical Q & A only - any other threads will be deleted/moved. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
dspec

Double din head units?

Post by dspec »

Hope so mate, that would be wicked!

Even though I'm not sure wether I need a sat nav one now as I have my iPhone! Still a few bucks I expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
whitworthmike

Double din head units?

Post by whitworthmike »

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Re: Double din head units?

Post by topgun »

dspec wrote:Hope so mate, that would be wicked!

Even though I'm not sure wether I need a sat nav one now as I have my iPhone! Still a few bucks I expect

Mine has Sat Nav which is Garmin cost me £760 with a free Blutooth link for the phone,i can see they are still for sale a around £800

Topic author
dspec

Double din head units?

Post by dspec »

whitworthmike wrote:http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/25/29 ... index.html

£300 from halfords. :th:
That's pretty cool, can you play normal radio and CDs on that or has it got to be connected?

Topic author
dspec

Post by dspec »

Regarding the pioneer app radio double din unit, thats now dropped to £160 in halfords as the app radio 2 is coming, (some minor upgrades) and thats £400. Just FYI :D

JosephSeed

Post by JosephSeed »

Hey guys,

I own a red 2002 toyota mr2 spyder and I want to install the Kenwood DDX9703S in the car.
Does anyone had this model?
I've read that it's one of the best Kenwood head units other than the annoying legal notice pop-up when you start the car.
Is that true or does it have other issues?
I've read most reviews on amazon and it's the best rated Kenwood Double DIN.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “ICE”