MR2OC trackday - DATE CHANGE! 7th September - UPDATE!!!!!!

Use this forum to post about Trackdays and other sporting events involving MR2s.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Steve

Re: MR2OC trackday? Register your interest please.........

Post by Steve »

i think i'll be heading up there for a free noise test before the event ;)

with the bung in my zorst it's quiet cruising, but when the wastegate opens it sounds like a screamer pipe :lol:

will upload some sound clips in a couple of days :D

Steve

Optimus Knight

Post by Optimus Knight »

count me in - always wanted to do this. I'm a total novice so hope i can learn some new things

Topic author
RichardPON
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by RichardPON »

Right, having spoken with Alex this morning, later September evenings are going to a real issue, since sunset is pre-8 p.m.....

Looks like it will probably be around the first week September, purely because of that issue.

Will obviously try to accomodate as many people as possible - obviously I would have preferred to do a whole day, but I couldn't see that many stumping up £200 for the privelege!

So bear with me till we have a confirmed date.......
Call me Victor!

World Record Failure non-attendee No.1!
NOT a black knight as I'm not sad enough to belong to an internet group according to the colour of my car!

trd2000mr2

Post by trd2000mr2 »

date and time are cool with me :D

add me please!

Topic author
RichardPON

Post by RichardPON »

Right, we have a provisional date as in the title.

The best we can do at this point in time will be Thursday 31st August. Will be arrive at circuit at 3:30 (approx) for 5-8 track time (approx).

If we make it any later into September, then we will seriously struggle with the daylight, and track time will be even more limited, as in half an hour less!

This looks like the best available date at this point in time, so can people clarify who is going to be a definite for this date, so we can start moving forward with this. Obviously, you will need to book the day or a half day off work, so take this into consideration.

So reply below please with whether you are a definite to see if this is a viable option.
Call me Victor!

NOT a black knight as I'm not sad enough to belong to an internet group according to the colour of my car!

ntensity

Re: MR2OC trackday? 31st August - confirm your availability.

Post by ntensity »

I can do it...dunno about the others tho.

Topic author
RichardPON

Post by RichardPON »

Come on people - I need to keep the momentum going with this.

People are keen enough to get their name down, but I need confirmations of definites, so we can confirm the date and get the online booking page up and running.

I'll edit the first list, but I know myself, Ant, Brekz are all good for the 31st. Keep adding names please....
Call me Victor!

ben.g

Post by ben.g »

hey richard dude don't mean to be a little "censored" but don't thnk i can make the 31st i'm sposed to going to the board masters sorry dude i'll be there next time :?

monk

Post by monk »

Hey Richard,

Just had my leave confirmed, so put me down as a definite!

looking forward to already

James

Debs

Post by Debs »

Richard I can't seem to see how to make this post a sticky for you otherwise it may disappear via auto-prune if it doesn't get posted on for x number of days - perhaps you could ask one of the more IT literate Admins to do it for you :oops: or move it to Events, I think the posts there stay longer although having said that, my thread for Japfest at Castle Combe disappeared - fortunately I had a print out of the attendees, perhaps you might want to take a screen shot or do a print out? Rather be safe than sorry!

LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

im going to have to pull out due to my car being a complete and utter bag of rubbish at the moment, im that red up with it that i cant be "censored" to fix it. engine is out and apart at the moment. sorry :(

acf8181

Post by acf8181 »

put me as a deffo...and e-mail me details of local b&b's if you get a mo;)

oh...there a shell petrol station nearby?

Topic author
RichardPON

Post by RichardPON »

Up she goes....

Andrew - will sort the B&B details, and yes, there is a Shell petrol station en route, and they have a petrol station at the track (although slightly more expensive).
Call me Victor!

trd2000mr2

Post by trd2000mr2 »

me in for sure :th:

if they dont give me a holiday, it'll have to be a sickie!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Trackdaze”