JAE 2009 Pictures

Topic author
Flamby

JAE 2009 Pictures

Post by Flamby »

Here are my pictures from JAE 2009, sorry but there are over 200, so I've picked out a few for this thread, and the rest can be seen if you follow the link at the bottom, to my flickr set.

Please feel free to link to any on my flickr that you like, or give me any positive or negative feedback.

The rest can be seen if you follow this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danfegent/ ... 386817978/

It was a good chilled out event, and there were loads of lovely cars there to have a good look around, hopefully I've given the opportunity to those that didn't attend to see some of the highlights :)

Thanks for looking.

Dan

Topic author
Stevie

Re: JAE 2009 Pictures

Post by Stevie »

Number 6. Stu's beast! Brilliant photo!

And 14. Marks is looking superb!

Was good to see you again Dan :)

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Great pics there Dan, very moody :th:

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Topic author
Flamby

Post by Flamby »

Stevie - was great too see you too mate, glad your doing alright :th: Thanks for the feedback on those photos, good to hear :)

Mark_a_thorpe - haha glad you like the 2 pics of your car Mark, I absolutely love your mr2, always take photos of it at the shows :th: I will gladly send you the high res copies, if you provide me with your email via pm :) As for technique, well I tend to desaturate my photos quite a lot, I find I can then bring out details that were not at first apparent :)
Very happy to hear you like the photo though, your car definatly deserves it!

Howlin_Mad - thanks for the feedback mate, glad to hear you like my style of shots :)

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

Nice pics there Dan :th:

Did you get any pics of your old car? ;) Or was she too dirty? :laughing

Topic author
rob

Post by rob »

truly beautiful pics mate! Shame you sold up your turbo - won't see you around reading any more. What you got now???

Topic author
Flamby

Post by Flamby »

Shinny - Cheers mark :th: I did take one just for my reference ;) it was a tad dirty though :p but I have to say it was great to see it the night before, and to say hi! Glad to see its being used and enjoyed mate!

Mark_a_thorpe - haha ok mate, well I have sent the high res to you, I'm having some trouble though with my internet so if you don't get it, I'll host it in full res somewhere for you take :) should make a sweet background :D

Rob - Thanks very much mate, appreciate your feedback as I always admire your photos on here :) Yeah it is a shame that I sold my turbo, but it was time, and shinny is using it properly so I'm happy :D
I actually have an Integra Type R now, the big boot suits my large photography gear and its very comfy, great on fuel, and drives amazingly :) I've done a little picture set of it, which can be seen on my flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danfegent/ ... 072009547/

Cheers guys,

Dan

Return to “JAE pics and vids”